Chez Louis, Apt Jardin is part of a converted 19th century family home which retains many of its original features ensuring much character and charm. It is on the ground floor opening onto and enjoying exclusive use of the south west facing garden area.
Located in the hamlet of Cissey, Chez Louis, Apt Jardin is an ideal `bolt hole` for a couple wishing to have a `chill out` holiday, while being close at hand for many of Burgundy’s attractions, such as the charming, medieval walled town of Beaune, the numerous iconic wine villages, and various cycling routes.
Features of Chez Louis, Apt Jardin include:
• A well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, electric oven and cook top, fridge, microwave and Nespresso coffee machine
• Open plan living/dining, furnished comfortably, and includes TV with UK and French channels, DVD player, i-pod docking station, WIFI and an open log fireplace.
• The spacious bedroom contains a queen bed, large walk-in wardrobe and chest of drawers. En-suite bathroom, with shower, basin and wc. Hair dryer.
• Exclusive use of the pretty, south and west facing flower garden with a dining table, chairs, and barbeque to enjoy outdoor dining and the sheer peacefulness.
• Use of washing machine and tumble dryer.
• Off street parking.
• A `starter pack` of basics which typically includes: milk, sugar, tea, coffee, bottled water, salt & pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar.
• Essentials: hand soap, toilet rolls, kitchen paper, foil, cling film, bin bags, matches, paper napkins.
• All bed linen, towels, and cleaning products.
• Cot and high chair available on request.
• For stays of two weeks or more, we include a mid-stay clean and change of linen