About the property
- Villa2500 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 5 nights
Villa, 5 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 4 Baths, (Sleeps 10-12)
The Harrison and Allen families invite you to stay in their luxurious villa on the Indian Creek Estate, Orlando. The property has five bedrooms and four bathrooms, featuring two master suites, its own private, enclosed pool and jacuzzi/spa and games room.
The Indian Creek estate is one of the closest to Walt Disney World (5 minutes drive), whilst also being conveniently located for Universal Studios and Sea World (15 minutes drive) and Orlando International Airport (20 minutes drive).
Summary of the villa:
5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- 2 master suites with a king size bed and en-suite
- 1 room with queen bed and its own bathroom
- 2 rooms with twin beds and shared bathroom
All beds (frames and mattresses) were replaced in August 2017.
The villa is fully fenced at the rear, ensuring privacy.
- Fully air conditioned (new system installed May 2017)
- Private swimming pool and jacuzzi/spa
- Games room with pool table, air hockey and table football (foosball)
- Large living room with LCD HD TV. Over 500 digital TV channels, including approximately 200 High Definition (HD) channels
- Spacious living room with a 3-seater sofa and two 2-seater sofas
- DVD player and selection of DVDs
- Xbox 360 and selection of games
- Wall mounted LCD TVs in all 5 bedrooms, with digital channels.
- Carpeting in all bedrooms (tiled throughout the remainder of the villa)
- Free wireless broadband internet access (WiFi)
- Free phone calls across the USA and Canada, with heavily discounted rates for the rest of the world (5p per minute to the UK)
- Dining area with dining room table and chairs
- Kitchen with large fridge freezer, oven, microwave, dishwasher and many other appliances
- Informal dining area within the kitchen
- Separate utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- Cot, highchair and 2 strollers available at no extra charge
Opposite the villa is 'The Oasis', a park with children's play area. There is also a tennis court and basketball court 200m away.
The villa has a football/soccer ball, rugby ball, American football, basketball, tennis rackets and balls available to guests at no extra charge.
Gareth Allen and Adam Harrison
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
About Gareth Allen and Adam Harrison
Casa La Jolla is owned by the Harrison and Allen families.
Gareth Allen and Adam Harrison purchased this Villa in 2008
Why Gareth Allen and Adam Harrison chose Four Corners
We chose to purchase our villa in Indian Creek due to its proximity to Disney World (less than 10 minutes drive to Magic Kingdom car park).
What makes this Villa unique
Whether its spending time in the pool and spa, playing pool, foosball or air hockey, challenging the kids to games on the xbox 360, watching one of the many DVDs with the family or simply relaxing on the pool deck, there is always something to do at Casa La Jolla.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Beautiful place !
My family and I enjoyed our stay ! We were in the heart of all attractions and also close by Walmart and Target for last minute items. It was definitely a home away from home !
Thank you. I really recommend this villa . Owner is very nice..its very clean and beautifully taken care of.. second time I rented this same villa and I plan come back!
My family and I spent a week in Orlando. This property has all the amenities and then some. Very close to the parks, shopping, restaurants, etc. Will definitely stay again.
The house is very nice and big. We had no problems and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
My family and I enjoyed our stay. It was comfortable with everthing we needed. My two boys loved the game room. My husband and I enjoyed the hot tub. Gareth and Adam were very responsive to any questions we had. We hope to come back next year.
It was super clean and plenty of room for our family. We had seven adults and four kids. There was cribs and high chairs there. We also enjoyed the pool and hot tub. The game room with the pool table was a blast. I also loved that Netflix was on all TVs and cable. It would highly recommend that anyone staying here.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
All acccommodation rates include sales taxes and fees, with the exception of stays less than 7 nights where there is a $100 cleaning fee added. Pool/spa heating is optional (not included in the rates above). This is charged at a flat rate of $25 per night, payable with the final balance. Low Season - $1,000 per week Mid Season - $1,200 per week High Season - $1,400 per week (this includes Easter) Please note that smoking is NOT permitted anywhere within the villa , nor are any pets allowed. Our Managing Agent is available for emergencies 24 hours per day and general enquiries between 8am and 7pm daily. The initial $300 deposit is non-refundable on all bookings. For cancellations, please refer to our terms and conditions. Dependent on when a booking is cancelled will determine the level of refund.