Bright, Modern Garden Apartment in Grand Historic Victorian(38 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Petite Apartment, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-3)
***As of June 30th, 2017, I will no longer be accepting bookings through this site. We can be found on A-i-r-b-n-b by searching for same location and "bright, modern garden apartment. Apologies for any inconvenience.***
Newly remodeled, modern, & bright garden apartment in historic Victorian home. Steps away from quaint shops, restaurants and public transportation. Centrally located in Duboce Triangle near Lower Haight and Castro neighborhoods.
*Quiet cul de sac in friendly neighborhood.
*Direct access to quaint shops, restaurants and public transportation.
*Organic cotton sheets and towels.
*Zero VOC and non-toxic Yolo paint.
*Eco-friendly cleaning products.
*Local art on walls.
*All new fixtures and furniture.
*Beautiful garden with fruit trees, native plants and lawn.
*1/2 block from lovely Duboce Park with kids playground.
*Centrally located with easy access to major lines of public transportation (N-Judah, Haight #7, J-Church, Bart).
Keywords: Apartment, Duboce Triangle
Member since: 2008
- On floor 1
- 500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 3
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 3, Beds for 2-3
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Newly renovated bathroom with large bathtub and shower.
- Sometimes little feet can be heard upstairs in the early morning 7-8am. We find grandparents, families, business people, early risers or heavy sleepers are ideal guests since they are less likely to be disturbed by the noise. If people are particularly sensitive and let us know in advance, we will make an extra effort to be quiet in the mornings....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $110 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $100
- Tax Rate 14%
Cancellation Policy - Full refund 5 days prior to arrival except fees and $100 deposit.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Reservation is only confirmed with deposit. Dates will not be held without deposit.
Short Term Residential Rental Certificate Registration No. STR-0001256
• This is a non-smoking residence. No smokers allowed even if smoking if off premises.
• No pets, please, including visits from pets.
• Occupants will leave the premises in as good condition as received, and will be responsible for any damage caused by occupants and their guests. Dishes are to be left clean and put away.
• Occupants will not interfere with the quiet enjoyment of any neighbors.
• It is understood that owners insurance does not cover occupants’ personal property.
• Owners will not be liable for any damage or injury to occupants occurring on the premises unless damage is result of willful misconduct of the Owner.
• Occupant agrees to hold Owner harmless from any claims for damages except for injury or damages caused by negligence of the Owners.
• Owner will have the right to enter the premises in case of emergency.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: Holly and David have lived in the neighborhood since 2005. They live in the main house above the Duboce Garden Apartment. David grew up in Richmond, Virginia and Holly is from Medfield, Massachusetts. They are married and have two sons named Oskar and Gus along with a dog named Tucker. David and Holly have a structural engineering firm in San Francisco. They appreciate art, food and music and love helping people explore the gorgeous city they live in.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Charming Historic Victorian
Plush outdoor garden and lawn. Apple, Meyers Lemon, Persimmon, Grapefruit Trees
Gas stove and oven, toaster oven, microwave, fully stocked kitchen
Lovely, quiet place to read and relax.
Couch folds down to be an additional Queen Bed.
Full size fridge, sink, coffee maker and electric kettle
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Monday, May 29, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.