The Perfect Short and Long-Term Rental on Beautiful St. Simons Island
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
St. Simons Island, one of the Golden Isles of coastal Georgia, offers the best of southern charm, beautiful scenery, beaches, history, sightseeing, dining, shopping and outdoor activities.
Enjoy the great outdoors on St. Simons including golf, fishing, boating, water sports, biking, tennis, swimming, beach walking, and much more.
There is so much to see and do on St. Simons Island....visit Fort Frederica National Monument, Christ Church, Bloody Marsh, Lighthouse & museum and many other local attractions. St. Simons Island is also an excellent starting point for other local sightseeing including Savannah, Okefenokee Swamp Park, Hofwyl-Broadfield Plantation, Cumberland Island, Jekyll Island and Little St. Simons.
Ocean Walk, Condominium L-4, is located in the favorite 'Ocean Walk Condominiums'. #L-4 was recently entirely renovated.
* Bamboo hardwood floors
* Corian countertops in kitchen/fully equiped kitchen/new appliances
* Renovated bathrooms
* Beautiful/new furnishings/beddings throughout
* Wrought iron glider & bistro set on deck
* Washing Machine/Dryer
* Dining table extends to seat up to 6
* 2nd floor condo with beautiful view of duck pond/garden area.
Ocean Walk Condominiums are conveniently located near,
* popular village/pier/shopping/dining area of St. Simons Island.
* short drive, walk, or bike to historical sites & sightseeing attractions,
* East Beach - 8/10th of a mile to the beautiful East beaches. Beach umbrellas, sailboats, and other water sport equipment can be rented at various locations.
* Close to Bicycle rentals.
* Close to some of the highest ranked golf courses.
Ocean Walk Condominiums features the most amenities than any other complex on St. Simons Island, so there is plenty on property activities/amenities for you to enjoy during your stay.
* 2 pools (1 heated pool)
* tennis court
* Duck Pond
* Club House
* Business Center with Wi-Fi
* Fitness Center
* BBQ grills on property
* Bike racks located outside of L Building/condo
* Parking close to entrance of condo
* Beautiful landscaped grounds
* Children's Playground
* Convenient parking outside of L Building/condo
We welcome the opportunity to open our home for your vacation enjoyment! St. Simons Island is place you will fall in love with and want to come back to time and time again!
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2008
- On floor 1
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 2 shower/tub
- L-4 has books, puzzles, games, and movies for your enjoyment. Business & Fitness Center located in Club House, Wi-Fi in clubhouse and common areas, Tennis Courts, Ping Pong table, Duck Pond, Playground, Bike Racks, Common BBQ's, Ocean Walk has more amenities than any other complex on St. Simons Island. Gaming station in club house available for guests use....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room:
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Computer Available:
- Dialup Access:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Feb 28, 2017
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Administrative Fee $50
- Tax Rate 11%
Very Strict NO pet and NO smoking policy.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Close to outlet mall shopping in Darian (Georgia) and Jacksonville (Florida). Day trips/tours to Cumberland Island, Little St. Simons Island, Okefenokee Swamp Park, Hofwyl-Broadfield Plantation, Jekyll Island, and Sea Island. St. Simons offers numerous festivals, fairs, and special events throughout the year.
Living area with comfortable furniture, TV/VCR/DVD/Cable/Stereo, ceiling fan
Kitchen featuring Corian countertops and perfectly equiped for every need
Master Bedroom features king bed, walk-in closet, TV/DVD, ceiling fan
Guest Bathroom (bathroom #2)
Beautiful East Beach on St. Simons Island
St. Simons Island lighthouse
Dining Table seats 4 - 6
Guest bedroom features 2 twin, night stand/dresser, infant pack/play,ceiling fan
L-4 Balcony view, oak tree - to right of the tree is the duck pond & clubhouse
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM