About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay0 - 3 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms (sleeps 4), 2 Baths in beautiful Ocean Walk
St. Simons Island, one of the Golden Isles of coastal Georgia, offers the best of southern charm, beautiful scenery, beaches, history, sightseeing, dining, shopping and outdoor activities.
Enjoy the great outdoors on St. Simons including golf, fishing, boating, water sports, biking, tennis, swimming, beach walking, and much more.
There is so much to see and do on St. Simons Island....visit Fort Frederica National Monument, Christ Church, Bloody Marsh, Lighthouse & museum and many other local attractions. St. Simons Island is also an excellent starting point for other local sightseeing including Savannah, Okefenokee Swamp Park, Hofwyl-Broadfield Plantation, Cumberland Island, Jekyll Island and Little St. Simons.
Ocean Walk, Condominium L-4, is located in the favorite 'Ocean Walk Condominiums'. #L-4 beautifully decorated.
* Bamboo hardwood floors
* Corian countertops in kitchen/fully equiped kitchen appliances
* Renovated bathrooms
* Beautiful furnishings/beddings throughout
* Wrought iron glider & bistro set on deck
* Washing Machine/Dryer
* Dining table extends to seat up to 6
* 2nd floor condo with beautiful view of duck pond/garden area.
Ocean Walk Condominiums are conveniently located near,
* popular village/pier/shopping/dining area of St. Simons Island.
* short drive, walk, or bike to historical sites & sightseeing attractions,
* East Beach - 8/10th of a mile to the beautiful East beaches. Beach umbrellas, sailboats, and other water sport equipment can be rented at various locations.
* Close to Bicycle rentals.
* Close to some of the highest ranked golf courses.
Ocean Walk Condominiums features the most amenities than any other complex on St. Simons Island, so there is plenty on property activities/amenities for you to enjoy during your stay.
* 2 pools (1 heated pool)
* tennis court
* Duck Pond
* Club House
* Business Center with Wi-Fi
* Fitness Center
* BBQ grills on property
* Bike racks located outside of L Building/condo
* Parking close to entrance of condo
* Beautiful landscaped grounds
* Children's Playground
* Convenient parking outside of L Building/condo
We welcome the opportunity to open our home for your vacation enjoyment! St. Simons Island is place you will fall in love with and want to come back to time and time again!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- Jul 30, 2017
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Close to outlet mall shopping in Darian (Georgia) and Jacksonville (Florida). Day trips/tours to Cumberland Island, Little St. Simons Island, Okefenokee Swamp Park, Hofwyl-Broadfield Plantation, Jekyll Island, and Sea Island. St. Simons offers numerous festivals, fairs, and special events throughout the year.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Very Strict NO pet and NO smoking policy.