|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
St. Simons Island, one of the Golden Isles of coastal Georgia, offers the best of southern charm, beautiful scenery, beaches, history, sightseeing, dining, shopping and outdoor activities.
Enjoy the great outdoors on St. Simons including golf, fishing, boating, water sports, biking, tennis, swimming, beach walking, and much more.
There is so much to see and do on St. Simons Island....visit Fort Frederica National Monument, Christ Church, Bloody Marsh, Lighthouse & museum and many other local attractions. St. Simons Island is also an excellent starting point for other local sightseeing including Savannah, Okefenokee Swamp Park, Hofwyl-Broadfield Plantation, Cumberland Island, Jekyll Island and Little St. Simons.
Ocean Walk, Condominium L-4, is located in the favorite 'Ocean Walk Condominiums'. #L-4 was recently entirely renovated.
* Bamboo hardwood floors
* Corian countertops in kitchen/fully equiped kitchen/new appliances
* Renovated bathrooms
* Beautiful/new furnishings/beddings throughout
* Wrought iron glider & bistro set on deck
* Washing Machine/Dryer
* Dining table extends to seat up to 6
* 2nd floor condo with beautiful view of duck pond/garden area.
Ocean Walk Condominiums are conveniently located near,
* popular village/pier/shopping/dining area of St. Simons Island.
* short drive, walk, or bike to historical sites & sightseeing attractions,
* East Beach - 8/10th of a mile to the beautiful East beaches. Beach umbrellas, sailboats, and other water sport equipment can be rented at various locations.
* Close to Bicycle rentals.
* Close to some of the highest ranked golf courses.
Ocean Walk Condominiums features the most amenities than any other complex on St. Simons Island, so there is plenty on property activities/amenities for you to enjoy during your stay.
* 2 pools (1 heated pool)
* tennis court
* Duck Pond
* Club House
* Business Center with Wi-Fi
* Fitness Center
* BBQ grills on property
* Bike racks located outside of L Building/condo
* Parking close to entrance of condo
* Beautiful landscaped grounds
* Children's Playground
* Convenient parking outside of L Building/condo
We welcome the opportunity to open our home for your vacation enjoyment! St. Simons Island is place you will fall in love with and want to come back to time and time again!
Close to outlet mall shopping in Darian (Georgia) and Jacksonville (Florida). Day trips/tours to Cumberland Island, Little St. Simons Island, Okefenokee Swamp Park, Hofwyl-Broadfield Plantation, Jekyll Island, and Sea Island. St. Simons offers numerous festivals, fairs, and special events throughout the year.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 2016 - Feb 28 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Very Strict NO pet and NO smoking policy.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.