- Outdoor kitchen
- Fabulous courtyard area
- SONOS Sound System
- 4 bikes
- Quick access to Publix and Pizza by the Sea
- TVs in every bedroom
- Free WiFi
- 2 living areas
- 6 Seater Golf Cart
- This property comes with 2 dedicated parking spots. Additional parking can be found throughout the community.
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters laundered upon every checkout.
*Unfortunately, the garage is not for guest use.
**Beach Club Construction Update - We are excited to announce the Beach Club in WaterColor will be expanding to offer two additional pools, a restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating, a bar area and much more! Tuesday after Labor Day (9/4/2018), the Beach Club will close, resulting in zero access to the Camp or Beach Club pools through the end of the year. During the construction process, access to the beach, rental chairs, towel service, and alternative food service and restroom options will still be available. The expected completion date for phase 1 of the Beach Club is Memorial Day, 2019. During construction, the HOA is working to ensure all alternative WaterColor community pools are heated.
DETAILS: "Sunshine and Saltwater" is a luxury vacation rental ideally situated in WaterColor's Forest District. Featuring four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, two living areas and impeccably chic accommodations for up to ten guests, this beach abode offers the perfect spot to bring the whole family. On the first floor your will find the spacious living room, dining area overlooking the surrounding forestry and fully equipped kitchen which flow seamlessly from one another making entertaining on nights in a breeze! The master bedroom rests on the first floor and is completed by a private bathroom with a superb soaking tub and walk in shower. As you make your way upstairs you are greeted with the bonus living area that leads out to a sprawling screened porch overlooking Pine Needle Way. The second floor also offers an additional king bedroom suite and two guest bedrooms which share a jack and jill bathroom. The home's convenient location offers swift access to Publix for your grocery needs and Pizza by the Sea. When you're ready to get out and about, explore WaterColor and Scenic 30A on the bikes provided or head over to neighboring Seagrove and Seaside for superb shopping and dining options. Check availability and book today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (Sleeps 10):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Two Twin Over Twin Bunk Beds, Shared Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: King Bed, Shared Bathroom With Shower/Tub Combo
Weddings are not allowed at this home. If this policy is violated, you may be asked to vacate the property and forfeit any rental payments as well as be subject to HOA, community and 360 Blue fines.
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves