Both bedrooms in the cottage are supplied with Comphy sheets, pillows, and down blankets. Extra pillows and blankets are also provided. You can see the lake across the street from both bedrooms, as well as our beautiful pine trees from every window.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - 1 dog only, cannot be left unattended. 1 dog only, cannot be left unattended.
Max guests: 4
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- If you bring your dog, please bring a dog bed for them! Please do not use our extra blankets and pillows for your dog, they are for people only!
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
Cleaned with disinfectant
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Minimum 2-day vacancy between guest stays
Don't pay for your booking outside our website or app.
- english, french, A little Spanish
About Nancy Walker
Nancy and Bill moved to Fawnskin in August of 2020 to buy the Inn at Fawnskin Bed and Breakfast. After 19 years of happy guests and wonderful times, they decided it was time to semi-retire, so in November of 2019 they moved into the main log cabin that was formally the Inn. They fixed up the cottage as a vacation rental, and hope you enjoy staying on these beautiful grounds. They are both in the real estate business, and Nancy is also a professional singer, and may be performing locally somewhere!
Nancy Walker purchased this House in 2000