New Apartment with Contemporary Design in Bastille Marais Area(25 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, sleeps up to 4 people comfortably
Located in the 11th arrondissement, this modern 40 sq. meter (430 sq.feet) 1 bedroom apartment sleeps 2-4 comfortably. It is on the 4th floor of a newly constructed building on rue des Taillandiers, a quiet street located 5 minutes walking from Place de la Bastille. The apartment is fully furnished and equipped with a queen size bed, a sofa-bed, a chair that folds out into a single bed, TV, DVD player (permitting use of both European and US format DVDs), unlimited high speed internet connection, wifi, free phone calls to fixed lines in France and to most International locations (United States included), fully equipped kitchen (with refrigerator, dishwasher, oven/microwave), washing machine, dryer, dining table and 4 chairs, and a desk. Also provided: bed linens, pillows, towels, kitchen utensils, cookware, hairdryer, iron, toaster, and coffee maker. The bedroom is separated from the living room/kitchen area by a sliding door. The building has a security code, intercom, and an elevator.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- 430 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Low Allergen Environment
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- The bedroom is set up like a hotel suite with the main sink and shower directly accessible from the room and the toilet in a separate room with its own sink. There is large closet with double mirrored sliding doors providing ample space for your things.The bedroom is separated from the living room/kitchen area by a sliding door which can be left open if the guest prefers to be in a more open living space and closed at night for increased privacy. The mattress, bedding, pillows, and towels are brand new and were chosen to provide comfort with style, similar to what you would find in a nice hotel (sheets and duvet cover are made of Egyptian cotton and have a 500 threadcount to provide for maximum comfort). The bedroom also has a desk and chair. In the living room there is leather couch that opens into a full size sofa bed (140cm width x 190 cm length) and there is a chair that opens into a single bed (70 cm width x 200 cm length). Both provide comfortable sleeping options....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The large walk-in tiled shower has both an oversized square shower head and a hand-held shower nozzle. The sink/vanity area and the shower are directly accessible from the bedroom. The rectangular design of the sink/vanity area blends in well with the design of the bedroom. This area is well lit and nicely designed to allow for easy access while dressing and convenient storage of toiletries in the cabinet behind the mirror or on the shelf below the sink. The bathroom also has an additional sink and mirror which allows more than one person to get ready at once....moreless
- The kitchen is fully equipped and has a combined microwave & oven, a three quarter size refrigerator with an internal freezer box, an induction stove-top with 4 burners (heats up very quickly), a toaster, a coffee machine, and an electric hot water heater. In addition to pots, pans and other cookware and cooking utensils, a setting of six is provided for silverware, glasses, plates and bowls. For those traveling with computers, a high speed broadband internet access is available in the apartment. In the case that you will not be traveling with your computer but would like to access internet in the apartment, a laptop computer can be made available to you for use in the apartment during your stay for an additional cash security deposit of Euro 250. There is an ipod docking station with speakers so that you can hook up your ipod and listen to music in the apartment. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Activities Guide
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Mini Refrigerator
- Pantry Items
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $527.77
- Taxes Not included
- Check-in between 2 p.m and 7p.m; an extra fee of €50 will be charged for check-in on Sundays, on bank holidays, or for check-in after 7 p.m.
- A parking space can be rented for an additional charge during your stay, please inquire about rates if interested in this option.
- Rent will be charged in Euros ($ or pound rates listed on the site are for informative purposes only)
- The weekly rate is based on a 7 night stay
- Payment method: Wire transfer or Payment by Visa and Master Card using PayPal.
- For stays under 40 days, 50% rental deposit required to confirm reservation and the remaining 50% payable 30 days before the date of arrival
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 4 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Car: Not Necessary
The apartment is located on rue des Taillandiers, a quiet side street located between rue de la Roquette and rue de Charonne, 5 minutes walking Place de la Bastille. The Bastille area is known for its trendy bars, restaurants and stores. The Opera National de Paris - Bastille, is a modern opera house inaugurated for the 200th anniversary of the French Revolution. Every Thursday and Sunday morning starting from the place de la Bastille and extending up blvd Richard Lenoir there is a typical Parisian outdoor food market that shouldn’t be missed. The apartment is an easy 10 minute walk from the well known Place des Vosges and the historic Marais quarter (4th Arrondissement). The apartment is well connected by metro to most of the main tourist sites and train stations given its proximity to the Bastille and Voltaire Metro stations. Five minutes walking from subway lines: 1, 5, 8 and 9.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: I am American from Chicago and have lived and worked in Paris for the past 14 years. I did my undergraduate studies at Washington University in St. Louis where I majored in French and International Studies. I live in the same building as the rental apartment with my husband Xavier and our twin boys Luca and Sebastien (born in 2010) which allows me to be very available for any questions or problems you might have during your stay. We love the neighborhood and really enjoy meeting all the different people that have come to Paris and rented our apartment.
Why the Owner Chose Roquette, Paris, France:
Construction of the building where the apartment is located was completed in 2008 so the apartment benefits from many of the advantages you can find in a new building (large elevator, modern finishes, good double windows keeping the noise and cold out, large shower, lots of hot water, etc) which is not always the case in the older apartments in central Paris. The apartment is very clean and well maintained. The area is very lively but given the apartment is on a side street it remains quite quiet and peaceful. You have all the main services necessary within a few minutes walking (grocery stores, tailor, cleaner, pharmacy, several bakeries, wine store, restaurants, cafes, bars, metro lines 1, 5, 8, and 9 and several bus lines). There is a fabulous open air market nearby on Thursdays and Sundays.
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
The apartment is very centrally located and very well served by public transportaion allowing you to reach all the main Paris attractions either by metro/bus or by foot. The area does not have the touristy feel you sometimes find in some of the other popular Paris neighborhoods. Many renters have commented that they felt their stayin the neighborhood and apartment allowed them to really experience what it's like to live in Paris.
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of Bedroom with Sliding Door Open
TV DVD PHONE
Large Walk in Shower
Living Room Dining Area
Bedroom (with sliding door closed)
Entrance to Shower Sink Closet
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.