Julien (French) and Megan (American) Martel, recent owners of this hidden gem, will offer you a cultural adventure: 3 bed & breakfast rooms + brunch; personalized French/Cooking lessons; and of course a serene place of rest and calm as you stroll through the garden or lounge at the edge of the swimming pool.
The house is also up for long term rental during peak periods of the year. The entire house can be rented in December if you are looking for a destination Christmas and also in July and August depending on dates desired.
The village of Auros is home to several authentic privately owned shops, restaurants, and artisanal boutiques.
In Auros you can enjoy:
1) The Restaurant Absolu, which boasts an Authentic South West French cuisine.
2) Palmagri boutique, here you can find the highest quality duck products like: foie gras, confit de canard, etc.
3) Eva de Sense, where you can enjoy facials, massages, pedicures, etc.
4) Coiffure de Reine, an adorable hair salon that offers French hair styles, cuts, and color at an affordable price.
5) Le Coyote, a fun local biker bar with a pool table and a very friendly staff (open on the weekends only).
6) The AurosBakery, just steps from the Rouge Bordeaux manor. You can step out for a fresh croissant or a warm baguette.
If you have further questions Megan Martel is happy to answer them.