The flat enjoys a quiet outlook over Meadowbank and the modern interior makes it a comfortable, good value base for a city holiday.
Located alongside Holyrood park. 10 minutes walk to the Scottish Parliament and Holyrood palace.
* Wifi Internet.
* One Bedroom with double bed.
* One Lounge with sofa.
* Kitchen with Fridge, Washer/Dryer, Microwave, Kettle.
* Bed linen and towels provided.
* TV, DVD.
* Free an easy street parking available.
* Baby cot and high chair.
* Many appliances available. Hair dryer/Toaster/Kettle/microwave/cooker/washing machine/Dryer.
* Grocery store at proximity.
About the surroundings
Royal Park Terrace sits on the edge of the Queen's Park at the foot of Arthur's Seat, a historic Edinburgh landmark and extinct volcano.
Despite its close proximity to the town centre, the park boasts a diverse scenery of mountains, lochs with resident swans and wildlife and moorland adjacent to Holyrood Palace, the Queen's Scottish residence. There are spectacular walks to enjoy and a climb up to the top of Arthur's Seat is well worth the effort to fully appreciate the fascinating views of the city and beyond. The surrounding area is well served with supermarkets, shops, pubs, places to eat out and Meadowbank Sports Center is 5 mins. walk. There is an excellent public transport service into town both day and evening.