Ideally placed for Avignon festival.
Very nice old stone house in the heart of the old village of St Laurent des Trees, for up to 4 people.
The price displayed is for 2 people (10 € / day / per pers sup.)
The rental consists of 2 main rooms:
- on the 1st floor of a living room:
- fitted kitchen with dishwasher, ceramic hob, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, fridge-freezer,
- dining room with TV and lounge with a sofa bed;
- on the 2nd floor of a bedroom: double bed and a large closet to store your belongings.
- Ground floor: spacious bathroom with bath, WC, dryer
Hair dryer, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board.
- Bed linen, towels and tea towels are provided (towels and tea towels are changed weekly and bed linen every 15 days).
It is always advisable to come by car for more freedom.
Nearby you will find bars, restaurants, bakeries and shopping area, medical center.
Near the Vaucluse and Avignon in particular with its festival but also Cheval Passion every January, near Orange and its choregies, near the Pont du Gard, Nimes and Uzès and 50 'from the sea.
A tourist tax of 0,40 € / day and per adult (child of 8 years old) is to be paid on arrival in the places.
For the summer period from June 30 to September 1 rental of 7 nights minimum from Saturday to Saturday