About this rental
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
sleep sofa /futon · Crib · Queen
Bathrooms: 1, Half baths: 1
tub · Toilet · Shower
- No smoking
- Washer & dryer
- Satellite or cable
- Air conditioning
- Children welcome
- Hot tub
Hosted by Don and Amy MacNairAsk a question
About Don and Amy MacNair
Amy, a retired office manager and Don, a local landscape architect are long time residents of Sonoma County. The Kenwood House was purchased in 1971 by Don’s mom where he has lived off and on for 50 years. Amy moved to Santa Rosa as a little girl with her family in 1962. We met in 1994 and were married in 1998. We raised our blended family in Santa Rosa. During this time, the Kenwood House was established as one of the original vacation rentals in the Kenwood area. We ran this business continuously for 13 years providing a unique visitor experience and a high level of hospitality. In 2010 we decided to move to the Kenwood House to enjoy this special place ourselves. Now with an expanding extended family, we have moved on. Once again the Kenwood House is available for guests to enjoy during their visit to Sonoma County. When we began this venture, one of our goals was to offer visitors from around the world a unique place to stay while experiencing and enjoying wine country in Kenwood, the heart of Sonoma Valley. It gives up great pleasure to share our home and offer the opportunity for our guests to make their own memories of their stay here.
- 100% refund of amount paid if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund of amount paid (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - The Kenwood House is a No Smoking property. The Kenwood House is a No Smoking property.
Max guests: 6 - Base rate is for 4 guests. Add Fee for 5 or more.Base rate is for 4 guests. Add Fee for 5 or more.
Minimum age of primary renter: 23
- The maximum number of registered guests is 6. A total of 4 visitors during the day is permitted with no more than 10 persons at any one time.
- IMPORTANT: The house is on a septic system. Please dispose of all non-organic products in the garbage. This includes tampons and condoms.
- We are in a rural neighborhood, quiet time is between 10:00 pm and 9:00 am. No Parties or Events. No amplified music or excessively loud noise.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC/140ºF
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (like countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets)
Follows industry health association: COVID-19 Guidelines (WHO)
Follows industry health association: COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC)