Special!! March 6-12 $325/N Unique Upgraded Villa!!(66 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:6 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
2 Suites / 2 Bathrooms / Sleeps 6 Totally equipped for children!
Relax...Escape from the hustle and bustle of the city and other crowded hotels. World class Ko Olina resort seems like a world apart, yet you can enjoy the convenience of having everything within a few steps, or a short drive.
At The Beach Villas @ Ko Olina each villa is privately owned, and ours was just upgraded with a unique, exotic Indonesian flair:
* One-of-a-kind, hand-carved accents and furniture from local importers.
* Fresh paint job, with brand new lighting and ceiling fans for a welcoming ambience.
* New top of the line wall-mounted flat screen smart HDTV's: 55" in living room, 50" in Master Suite. The second Suite also has a 42" wall-mounted flat screen HDTV.
* High-quality linens and Tommy Bahama pillows.
Just steps from the pristine waters of the semi--private beach (Lagoon 2). OCEAN/POOL views from lanais and suites!! Wake up to a resort atmosphere and enjoy breathtaking sunsets, while relaxing to the sound of the landscaped waterfalls.
* Expansive lanais off Living Room and Master Suite with pocket doors create an airy and seamless transition between indoor and outdoor living.
* Finished with exotic woods and natural stones by renowned designers Philpotts & Associates.
* Custom kitchen by Hawaii’s foremost chef Roy Yamaguchi, with the finest Sub Zero & Wolf appliances, wine cellar and open design ideal for entertaining.
* Baby items included at no extra charge!
* Complimentary Wi-Fi and assigned parking
* NO RESORT FEES!
Tax ID: W05198096-01
Additional Amenities at the Beach Villas:
- Lounge chairs and cabana's
- Security Ko Olina Resort and Marina provides a 24/7 access post
- The Beach Villas also provides 24/7 security personnel and security cameras
- Gates/doors controlled by an access card included in rental
- Aloha Ambassadors staff to assist you
- Mosaic tile lap pool, huge lagoon pool, sandy bottom kiddie pool, 3 spas
- State-of-the-art fitness center, dry sauna, steam room, spa services
- Beach bar with live entertainment, outdoor BBQ grills
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2008
- 1386 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Semi-private elevator to villa
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Bath products, towels
- Enjoy full POOL views (from BOTH suites and the lanais), Koi ponds view and partial OCEAN view... Relax to the sound of the landscaped waterfalls... Feel the resort atmosphere every time you step out to the lanais! - Lanai off Master Suite - Lanai off living room with glass pocket doors and remote-controlled drapes - Full-size sofa bed in living room - Dining table with seating for 6, plus 3 counter stools - Totally equipped for babies/children: pack 'n play, stroller, booster chair - High-end stainless steel appliances, including wine cellar - Kitchen fully equipped with dinnerware, utensils and everything you'll need - Extra towels and linens provided - Flat-screen smart TV's in the living room, and each bedroom, DVD, Blu-ray - Air conditioning with independent thermostat for Master Suite - Local, long distance and Canada calls included...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Beach View
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 9 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking:
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Free Local Calls
- Free Long Distance:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Beach Towels
- Deck Furniture
- Gated Community
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Sand Box
- Tennis Court
- Walkway To Water
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 6 - Mar 12, 2017
6 night min stay
May 1 - May 31, 2017
6 night min stay
Jul 1 - Aug 31, 2017
6 night min stay
Sep 1 - Oct 31, 2017
6 night min stay
Dec 18 - Jan 3, 2018
6 night min stay
My Standard Rate
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Cleaning $300
- Convenience payment fee $0
- Tax Rate 13.962%
We accept (with no charge) personal checks, cashier's checks, money orders and traveler's checks. Credit cards accepted through Paypal with a 2.9% fee (domestic), 3.9% (Canada); please contact us for other locations. The Homeaway website also offers the convenience of paying through their site with a 2.9% fee for Visa, MasterCard, and Discover cards issued in the US, and 4.9% for cards issued outside of the US.
Please refer to rental agreement for details. Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Must be 21 years or older to make reservations. No refunds for early check outs. No smoking/no pets. Price Match! Ask about military, kama'aina and last-minute discounts! (may not apply with current promotions). Additional discount for more than 2 consecutive weeks. Monthly rates available. A $900 deposit is required to confirm and hold the reservation. A payment equal to 50% of the balance is required sixty (60) days before arrival. The final balance is due thirty (30) days before your arrival date.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
This Ko Olina Beach Villa is located within the Ko Olina Resort & Marina. Experience a wealth of world-class amenities: four tropical lagoons/secluded sandy beaches, water activities, world-class restaurants, shopping and nightlife, 330-slip Marina, wedding chapel, tennis and lavish spa treatments, a round of golf at the renowned 18-hole Ted Robinson Championship Golf Course (across the street), authentic Hawaiian luau at Paradise Cove (Lagoon One), bike rentals, extended running/cycling trails along all four lagoons, sunset dinner cruises, catamaran trips known for dolphin sightings. Enjoy the exciting Waikiki and Honolulu city life approximately 20 miles east. Kapolei downtown is 2 miles away, with movie theaters, restaurants, Costco, Target, Kmart, specialty shops, etc.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Our family invested in this property while we were blessed with the opportunity to live in Hawaii. We were one of the first owners to purchase and we have shared our piece of paradise with many families for the past 9 years. We wish to keep doing it for many years to come and then pass it along to our children as part of their heirloom. We fell in love with the place and we are sure you will too!
Why the Owner Chose Kapolei, HI, USA:
We personally own and manage this property which ensures you can have direct access either by email, phone, text message (preferred). We have more flexibility to work with your needs. We have also contracted with a dedicated housekeeping company with great attention to details, and signed up for a monthly maintenance program provided by resort staff on-site. They also respond to maintenance calls from guests. This ensures everything is well-kept and updated, and that any unexpected issues that may arise can be taken care of in a prompt manner.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
We personally invested a our time and resources upgrading and remodeling this villa a few months ago, with a distinctive Indonesian atmosphere. The direction the condo faces helps keep it cool and pleasant under the hot Hawaiian weather, unlike other units. Please note that the villas that are not overlooking the pool/interior gardens are either facing the empty lot of land and the Marriott timeshares to the left of the building, or the parking area and empty lot on the right side. The views from this villa are always protected: you will enjoy a wonderful resort atmosphere with pool views from all bedrooms and lanais, as well as Koi ponds and partial Ocean views.
- Primary: +1 6022959450 (EST)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Seamless transition between outdoor/indoor living!
State-of-the-art kitchen with open layout perfect for entertaining
Relaxing Master Bedroom with hand-carved furniture.
Relax in the deep soak tub next to Master Suite
Lap pool view from lanais and bedrooms
Lagoon pool overlooking the ocean
Walk to the beach at Honu Lagoon Two
Spacious lanai overlooking one of the two pools
Bali wood dining with seating for 6.
Lanai with pool view!
Guest Suite with 2 twin beds (convertible to 1 King)
Ocean & Koi ponds views from lanais
View of resort
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.