Welcome-Premier Corner Unit-Bali Hai Oceanview-Top Amenities
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
PLEASE NOTE - We directly contact each guest PROMPTLY and have a 100% response rate despite the fact we do not respond in the VRBO dashboard. We personally manage every single booking from start to finish for our property - Pu'u Poa 306. We do not advertise on Craigslist and no other property management/rental agent is authorized to book our unit and receive funds for us.(i.e.pro luxury vacation, home at peace, etc.).
MAHALO NUI FOR YOUR INTEREST IN OUR KAUAI OHANA!
Pu’u Poa #306 is a beautiful 2000+ sq. ft. luxury corner unit condo on the 3rd of 4 floors. This property is more like a vacation home than a vacation rental because of all the special luxury amenities, personal touches and the beautiful birds-eye view of the Pacific Ocean, Bali Hai and breathtaking sunsets. When there are no clouds on the horizon - watch for the green flash! And, at the end of the day let the gentle sounds of the surf lull you to sleep and then greet you the next morning.
This is a premier luxury unit at Pu’u Poa offering amenities and views above and beyond other properties in the area.
- Located next door to the 5 Star St. Regis Princeville Hotel at Hanalei.
- Situated on an ocean bluff above Hideaways Beach.
- 5 minutes walking to Hideaways Beach below condo or to beach at the Hotel.
- Princeville Golf Course and Makai Golf course very nearby (drive or walk).
- Restaurants nearby (drive or walk).
- Massages, yoga studios and fitness centers nearby.
- 15 minutes drive or 10 minute walk around the point to Hanalei.
- 2 miles to Princeville Shopping Center (grocery store)
- Walk/Bike Paths just out the door, Hiking Trails nearby
- Surfing, swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, diving, zip lining, horseback riding and much more...
- Queen’s Bath, Tunnels, Ke’e Beach, Anini Beach, Limahuli Gardens near...
- See Whales, dolphins, roosters, birds, fish, turtles, geckos... rainbows.....
- 2 BEDROOMS
(comfortable king/queen beds, soft cotton bedding, down or hypoallergenic pillows)
- 2 BATHROOMS
(upscale, large and spacious, Jacuzzi tub in master, plush towels)
- Fully equipped ALL CLAD GOURMET KITCHEN (complete with spices, dishwasher, wine chiller, etc.)
- GAME ROOM with regulation slate pool table (converts to ping-pong, air hockey)
- Comfortable LIVING ROOM with Bose/Sony Bravia XBR High Definition home theatre
- Bose/Sony Home Theatre systems and Televisions (both bedrooms)
- 400+ DVD Library, Music and Book library and lots of games
- Full Size High Efficiency Washer/Dryer
- Private LANAI with Weber grill
- Free Nationwide/Canada Phone Calls (cell reception is poor in this area)
- Free Secure Broadband Wireless and Fax/Printer/Scanner
- Tennis Court and Heated Swimming Pool on property grounds
- Ample free and convenient parking
- Ceiling Fans in all the rooms
- Gets wonderful trade winds throughout because of the angle #306 is situated
- Very Private
* This property has recently been upgraded and we are always doing little things here and there along the way.
We offer only the highest amenities and wonderful ocean/Bali Hai views.
Note: Photos taken with point and shoot digital camera.
Keywords: Condominium, condo, hotel, flat, home
Member since: 2008
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Low Allergen Environment
Everyone enjoys the the games and pool/pingpong/air hockey. It is also a perfect location for whale watching. Plus, there are many dvds to choose from. It's great entertainment after sunset, the occasional rain or for just relaxing and enjoying the atmosphere....moreless
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 2-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Air Hockey
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- Music Library:
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Rain Forests
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Filtered Water
- Free Long Distance:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- Security System
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Mini Refrigerator
- Beach Towels
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Large Cooler
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Small Cooler
- Tennis Court
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $600
- Cleaning $185 + tax
- Tax Rate 13.416%
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Payment terms are 1/2 rate plus security deposit paid up front. Balance is due 60 days prior to arrival.
Email to inquire about availability.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Zip Lining, Tubing
Year Purchased: 1999
About the owner: We have spent more than 25 years living and visiting Kauai. We still spend much of our time at Pu'u Poa #306 and enjoy sharing our Hawaiian home with others when we are off island.
Why the Owner Chose Princeville, HI, USA:
We chose Pu'u Poa #306 because of the location and that wide open ocean view! The Pu'u Poa development is the only one of it's kind on the island. Located next to the premier hotel on the island --- Perched atop an ocean bluff overlooking Bali Hai and the Pacific. We have 2 full walls of view along the front of the condo showing nothing but beautiful shades of blue ocean. And, the view is pretty close to the same from side windows in the kitchen. #306 is also angled so that nice trade winds pass thru and the hot sun does not bear down on this unit so it is always pleasant.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
When we arrive on island, we seldom leave the condo. The view is wonderful, we enjoy cooking and grilling on the lanai while listening to some nice island music and you never know how crowded the island is while here. Because we have lived here for years and still spend extended time here, we offer amenities and personal touches not found in any other vacation property.
- Primary: (808) 635-7952
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
GAME ROOM ENTRANCE (pool table - refreshment center- ocean view)
LANAI - enjoy watching the ocean break or a nice sunset!
LIVING ROOM (47" Flat Screen TV, Bose Home Theatre, Lovely Ocean View)
ALL-CLAD GOURMET KITCHEN, bar seats 3, dining table seats 6, wine chiller
MASTER BATH - Jacuzzi Tub, Shower, Two Sinks, Granite/Travertine
SPACIOUS GUEST BATH - Tub/Shower, Full Size Washer/Dryer, Granite/Travertine
Tennis Court and Mountain, Hanalei View
Arriving at Pu'u Poa
LANAI - Weber Grill, Patio Table and Sun Loungers - GREAT VIEW!!!
Blue Water views from Kitchen, Living Room, Dining Area, etc.!
Play a game of pool while watching whales, sunsets or surfers catching waves!
MASTER BEDROOM - King Bed, Cool Breeze, Ocean view, In-Suite Bath w/Jacuzzi Tub
QUEEN BEDROOM - Queen Bed, View of Hanalei Bay, Mountains and Ocean
RAINBOW FROM LANAI
Ariel View of Pu'u Poa
Dolphins surfing boat wake at Na Pali!
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Thursday, October 27, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM