Quaint cabin tucked into the trees at the base of the majestic Longs Peak.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Place take off shoes when in the cabin.
- Due to Boulder County fire restrictions, no outside fires are allowed and only inside fires if raining or wet outside.
About Denise Staab
Hello! We are the Staab family, Colorado transplants who love being up in the mountains, hiking, relaxing by the river or sitting by our wood burning stove while it snows outside. Our cabin is our refuge from the busy city - a place to come relax and just listen to the sounds of nature.
Denise Staab purchased this Cabin in 2019
Why Denise Staab chose Allenspark
This property is perfectly located for lots of outdoor adventures, or if you just want to sit outside and take in the fresh air and listen to the birds. Close to the cute town of Estes Park, but still very much out in the forest, this cabin is a wonderful place to spend a long weekend away from home!
What makes this Cabin unique
We loved this property right away, not just because of its stellar location (though that certainly helped) but because of how cozy the interior was. It was a place we knew we would love to spend holidays at and bring future grandchildren to. Plus being right on the border of the RMNP meant we could go for a beautiful hike right from our front door!