Great location to visit Tuscany. Apartment of 65 meters on the second floor, very bright, comfortable and cozy in the center of Pontedera. The apartment has a living room with sofa bed and TV, kitchen with oven, microwave and dishwasher, washing machine, bedroom, bathroom with shower. Bed linen and towels. Ability to add the 5th bed on request.
- Apartment699 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Min StayNone
Colorful and bright apartment in the center of Pontedera
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- Sep 13, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 7 days before arrival date.
Séjour très agréable.
Très bon accueil et appartement très confortable correspondant à l'annonce.
Only 15 minutes from Pisa and 45 from Florence, easily accessible by train (the railway Pisa-Florence, is the first stop direct) and drive (on superstarda Pisa-Florence, exit Pontedera): the train station is in the center a few steps from Piaggio Museum, a museum dedicated to the Vespa; The free car parks are served by free shuttle buses that in just a few minutes for the center and close to Piaggio Museum.
A Pontedera you can find:
- The largest museum dedicated to the Vespa, in the city where the Vespa was born, with free admission and open all day from Tuesday to Saturday 10-18. Some of the models on display are real works of art, including the Vespa signed by Dali. Inside the museum an interesting bookshop with clothing, gadgets, accessories, vintage themed Vespa.
- An open air museum of contemporary art ... the center and the roundabouts are animated by numerous and original works of contemporary art, some temporary and most permanent, created by world-renowned artists, such as Pomodoro, Henry Baj, which make it lively and vibrant city
- Many centers for contemporary art in which free can admire works of contemporary art by local artists and where cultural events are often organized musical and artistic events (art center Otello Cirrus, Centrum 7Sois 7Luas, Art Gallery Bud, Futuramente-art center for future generations)
- One of the best centers of Tuscany to shop for quality clothing and best brands
- Interesting handcrafts (ceramics, glass, wood, leather....)
- Restaurants, inns, pizzerias, ice cream, Yogurt ... .pronte to satisfy even the most demanding palates
- Tuesdays in the square and the station on Thursday morning in Piazza Trieste a market of food and wine at 0 km, directly by the campaign
- On Friday morning in the market place a market of clothing to suit all budgets and all tastes
Also in Pontedera you can:
- Walk in the countryside along the river and around the lakes was Braccini, also practicing Nordic walking
- Reach by bike the scenic hills covered by vineyards and olive trees, stopping at farms for food and wine tastings of local products (wine, oil, honey, ..)
Pontedera is the town of the famous tenor Andrea Bocelli, as his hometown Lajatico is easily accessible from Pontedera, by bus or car in less than 30 minutes.