3 Night Minimum for all Specials, AND:
Jan 3 - May 26 and Sept 6 - Dec 15
Our Monterey A San Clemente beach cottage features stunning full ocean and pier views from the living room, dining room, all three bedrooms, a sun room and two balconies. This beautiful 2 story vacation home in San Clemente's Pier area is only 200 yards from the beach and pier.
Also included with your reservation is **VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE ** See below for details.
But that’s not all! You will find plenty to love inside this San Clemente vacation home as well. Fully remodeled, and designed and decorated with your comfort in mind, Monterey A includes the following:
Living Room & Living Room Deck:
- Located on the first level, the spacious living room has comfortable seating and large windows for a beautiful view of the ocean.
- Double sliding glass doors lead onto a large deck with space for outdoor dining, or simply enjoying the ocean breeze.
- Sliding doors and ceiling fan in the living room allow for a refreshing ocean breeze to waft through the room.
- Living room also includes a flat screen HD TV with cable and a DVD player for fun vacation movie nights.
Kitchen & Dining:
- The kitchen is all new, with new appliances and quartz counter tops.
- As with all Beachside Vacation Rentals kitchens, this kitchen is equipped with dishes, pots and pans, and everything you will need for cooking on vacation.
- Next to the kitchen the dining area seats 6.
- A booster-style high chair is included for your smaller guests. Need an additional booster seat, or other baby items? Call and ask about our concierge services at 800-408-1822.
Monterey A features three bedrooms, a guest bedroom on the first level and two master suites on the second level.
First Master Suite:
- A spacious bedroom with fantastic ocean views and sliding doors onto the enclosed sun room.
- The sun room also has French doors opening onto a second balcony with some of the most sweeping ocean views in the entire vacation home.
- King bed, ceiling fan, and HD TV make this a comfortable, relaxing room.
- Private bathroom includes a shower/tub combination.
Second Master Suite:
- Another spacious master bedroom, also with amazing ocean views and sliding doors onto the sun room and balcony.
- A convertible couch bed is available. This state of the art pull out bed is as comfortable as a regular mattress.
- Second master suite also includes King bed, ceiling fan, and HD TV.
- Private bathroom with a shower/tub combination.
Guest bed & bath:
- The guest bedroom is on the first level and includes two double beds.
- Guest bedroom also includes a ceiling fan and HD TV.
- The guest bathroom is also on the first level and includes ample counter top space as well as a shower/tub combination.
- A pack-n-play style crib is provided in one of the bedroom closets.
- We're pleased to provide beach towels, beach chairs, an umbrella, an ice chest, a wagon and boogie boards.
- Also for your use is a separate laundry room, located next to the front door, with front loading washer and dryer.
- A BBQ is also included for outdoor cooking.
One garage space and one driveway parking space are included with this unit. Please be aware that the parking space in front of the garage is very small. Two maximum cars allowed to park on the property. Per San Clemente ordinance cars must be parked onsite and are not legally allowed to park on street.
This property includes central heat, but does not have air conditioning. The ceiling fans and windows provide for a refreshing ocean breeze to cool this vacation home.
**VIP GUEST LOUNGE PASS FOR OUTLETS AT SAN CLEMENTE **
An exclusive day pass for two guests (or more if you call ahead) to the VIP Lounge at the Outlets at San Clemente is included with each Beachside reservation in Orange County! With our VIP pass you will experience not only the style and savings of Orange County's only coastal outlet shopping experience, but also the plush seating and luxurious amenities of the Outlets' VIP Lounge. Your VIP pass also entitles you to complimentary beverages and snacks, plus you'll receive an exclusive Savings Book with additional special offers.
San Clemente Short Term Rental Permit No. STLU-314856
The area surrounding the pier has a small market, a few family owned restaurants, a coffee shop, frozen yogurt shop and the famous Fisherman’s Restaurant on the pier. The quaint down town area of San Clemente, Del Mar, is only a few walking blocks away. There are many wonderful restaurants, stylish boutiques, antique shops, surf shops as well as coffee and tea houses. There is also a great farmers market every Sunday on Del Mar until noon.
Need additional accommodations in the pier bowl area? We manage three other units in this same building!
VRBO 422237 :Monterey B, 1 bed, 1 bath, with private patio.
VRBO 223493 :Monterey C, 1 bed, 1 bath, with private patio.
VRBO 211551 : Monterey D, a studio unit perfect for 2!
Book all four to sleep up to 19 guests!
If you are thinking about renting in San Clemente's Pier area for a long weekend, a week, month or longer, we would love the opportunity to take care of your San Clemente vacation rental needs at Beachside Vacation Rentals.
Keywords: San Clemente California, Beach House, Beach Condo, Vacation Rental, Pier Area, Beach Home, Ocean View, 3 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom,