Horseshoe Cabin - Ranch View in Aspen Trees(24 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Cabin, 3 Bedroom + Loft, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 7)
Cabin has new windows and new kitchen. One bedroom with queen bed upstairs, one full bathroom with tub upstairs, and loft with single daybed upstairs. Two more bedrooms and full bath (shower) on main level.
The cabin is located 7 miles from Driggs and Ski Hill Road - the road that goes up to Grand Targhee for skiing, horseback riding, and concerts. One hour drive over the pass to ski in Jackson Hole.
Great kayaking on the Teton and Snake Rivers and mountain biking in the Big Hole Mountains. Fly-fishing at Leigh Creek, Teton River, and Henry's Fork. Small town of Driggs with cute restaurants, wine store, and shops is a three mile drive. Music on Main in Victor on Thursday nights in summer.
Jackson Hole (55 minute drive) is full of art galleries, shopping, museums, restaurants, float trips on the Snake, as well as cross-country and downhill skiing. Idaho Falls and Jackson airports are both 75 minute away. Yellowstone National Park is 100 miles north - enter at West Yellowstone. Island Park and Henry's Fork, an area of world famous fly fishing, is 40 minutes north.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2002
- 1050 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed:
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
- Loft is open to the living room below.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Danish fireplace with unlimited supply of firewood at front door. One bedroom with queen bed upstairs, loft upstairs above living room with twin daybed with extra twin on floor, two bedrooms on first floor: one with queen, one with two twins. Two bathrooms (one has shower, one has a tub). Fully-equipped kitchen, living room with large tv. Usually the DSL wireless internet is working, but no guarantees, (Sorry, we cannot provide tech support to get you connected, ) The cabin is furnished very comfortably with linens, down comforters, towels, books, spices, coffeemaker, blender, etc. Front deck, and back deck in the trees. A little bit of paradise just close enough to all the fun of Jackson, Wyoming, with a small town rural feel. The cabin is located near Driggs, Idaho, on the 'quiet side' of the Tetons. One hour to Jackson....moreless
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 7 people
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Aug 18 - Aug 22, 2017
4 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $100 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $14 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Cleaning Fee $65
- Tax Rate 5%
Please put all people including children (over 7 mos.) in the adult box for a quote. The children box is not working. Babies under 7 months are free.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Art Galleries, Whitewater Rafting, Teton River Float Trip, Snow Coach Trip in Yellowstone, World Famous Bluegrass Festival at Grand Targhee in Idaho, Music on Main concerts, Wine Tastings at Alpine Wines.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: We bought this cabin as a vacation get away for family and friends. Since then we've added a log cabin next door. Our extended family uses the cabin often, so the kitchen is well equipped and the beds are comfy. We split our time between the cabin, Berkeley and Uruguay. We love to hike and kayak and cook dinners for the family. We have two grown children who live in San Francisco and Oakland.
Why the Owner Chose Tetonia, ID, USA:
This area of Idaho, Wyoming and Montana is just gorgeous. There are so many beautiful areas to visit - mountains, waterfalls, rivers, fields of wildflowers throughout the summer, great snow all winter - you will want to be outdoors every day. Late spring is the best time to see the animals with their new offspring, and October brings the spectacular golden 'quaking' leaves on the aspen trees.
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
Private secluded area near large ranches.
- Primary: +1 3076991366 Email or text is best as I travel a lot.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of the Big Hole Mountains from the front porch.
Single daybed in loft with extra mattress for floor. Lots of children's books.
View of the cabin from our other cabin, Colter Cabin, next door.
This listing was first published here in 2002.
Date last modified - Monday, February 20, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.