Price Reduced for Late Summer & Fall. Close to Town and Beaches.(26 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
4 bedroom/ 2 bath-sleeps 9
This comfortable and charming home is located within a 5 minute walk to downtown Edgartown with great shopping, movie theater, quiet harbor and fabulous restaurants. A 5 minute drive will get you to the quiet State Beach or a 10 minute drive will bring you to the roar of the ocean at South Beach. It is located near all the major Island roads, making it an easy ride to any of the other Island towns and attractions. It's right on the bus line if you want to leave your car behind for the day. This home features four crisp bedrooms each with a good sized closet. The kitchen was just remodeled featuring a gas stove, granite countertop and a granite peninsula where a small group can gather to eat. It also has a good sized kitchen table and sliding glass door out to the patio. There is lots of light. The local grocery store is just around the corner. The comfortable living room has a large flat screen TV and DVR for watching movies on rainy days. It is an open floor plan. There are beautiful hardwood floors throughout. Outside is a furnished patio area with gas grill, large yard for lawn games and an outdoor shower with hot and cold water. Air conditioning throughout with controls in each room. There is a basketball hoop for practicing outside.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- The two bedrooms located on the first floor each have a queen-size bed and air-conditioners. Each room has a double closet and dresser storage. These rooms share one full bathroom with double vanity, tub and storage. One room contains a daybed in addition to the queen bed. The two bedrooms on the lower level are spacious enough to accommodate a crib if necessary. One has a queen sized bed and the other has two twin beds. Each room has its own ac control, a double closet and shelf storage. These two rooms share another modern full bath with shower. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The main bathroom on the first level has a tub/shower combination. It is bright and cheery with a double vanity with full mirror and plenty of light. The lower-level bathroom is charming and newly decorated. There is a large single vanity with well-lit triple medicine cabinet above. The shower has a special water-flow feature to make showering a breeze. There is plenty of storage for towels and toiletries. The outdoor shower has hot and cold water - providing a welcome retreat after a day at the beach....moreless
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Alarm Clock
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Lobster Pot
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $200
- Refundable Damage Deposit $400
- Pet Fee $200
- Taxes Not included
Cleaning fee of $200.00. Security deposit of $400 per wk. Check in at 3:00 pm and out at 10:00 am.
Contact owner for rates.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
This location's proximity to Edgartown center is a short stroll to the beautiful harbor, gourmet restaurants and high-end shopping. Explore the many superior art galleries with everything from local landscapes to vibrant sculptures. Golfers will enjoy a choice of beautiful and challenging courses. The kids will have a blast when you bring them to the rock-climbing wall, mini-golf, playgrounds or fishing off the docks. Real fishing enthusiasts can surf-cast or deep-sea fish. Romantics can wander the lanes of the town and enjoy the New England architecture or star-gaze at South Beach.
Other Activities: nightlife
Year Purchased: 2003
About the owner: I love the natural beauty of Martha's Vineyard.
Why the Owner Chose Edgartown, MA, USA:
The location of this home is perfect because we don't need a car when we visit the island. The house is close to the beach, the bike path, the golf course and the art galleries. The street is quiet yet it is so close to town, the harbor and the beaches.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Newly remodeled kitchen with gas stove, granite countertops, a granite peninsula where a small group can gather to eat and a large kitchen table with a big sliding glass door looking out to the back patio. Lots of light! There are three flat screen tv's and a comfortable living room area with an open floor plan. Wifi is included.
- Primary: +1 2033763283 Business hours
- Secondary: +1 2038774272 Anytime
- Fax: +1 8663464387
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Newly remodeled kitchen with large dining table and stainless steel appliances.
Your cozy home from home.
The full bath upstairs.
A twin bedroom shares a bath.
The downstairs 3/4 bath.
Newly remodeled kitchen with peninsula.
Living room with ample seating and flatscreen TV.
Spacious queen bedroom.
A first floor queen bedroom with daybed.
A queen bedroom sleeps two with room for a crib.
Fish, swim, hike, shop, dine, movies
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Sunday, January 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.