About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Condo, Convertible bed(s), 1 Bath, (Sleeps 2-4)
Experience modern amenities styled with vintage charm in the heart of downtown Seattle. This luxurious pied-à-terre is located in Seattle’s sought-after Belltown neighborhood and full remodel completed May 2017. Complimentary parking for one car in secure garage is provided during your stay.
Great restaurants of all cuisines, shopping, natural grocery markets, indie coffee shops. Walk to Pike Place Market, Seattle Center, Pacific Science Center, EMP, Space Needle, Key Arena, Seattle Art Museum, Aquarium, Pike Place Market and the Waterfront.
Main Living Area:
Air conditioning is not common in Seattle unless you are in a hotel. We have provided amazing ceiling fans nicknamed "helicopters". They are directly above both sleeping areas and controlled by remote.
• Internet: high-speed, with WiFi
• Music: Alexa voice command
• Television: 55” 4K flat-screen smart TV, premium HD cable TV
• In floor heat with rustic wood grain tile
• Faux plaster wall finish
• High-quality Rowe sleeper sofa. Made in America with spring system and auto inflate/deflate for convenience & comfort. Queen size with luxury linens provided (Frette-Italian made)
• Ceiling fans with remote
• Linen curtains with black out liners
• Comfy overstuffed down filled reading chair and ottoman
• Small juliet balcony has view of the Space Needle, a peek view of the water and the beautiful Emerald City!
• Soapstone countertops
• Heartland appliances
• Heartland refrigerator with ice maker
• Kohler faucet with pull-out sprayer
• Top-of-the-line cookware (Le Creuset) and gadgets for all chefs
• Hand painted polish pottery dishes
• Glassware for all your beverage needs
• In lieu of a microwave is a healthy Cuisinart steam oven to steam reheat
• Kitchen Aid mixer
• Spices, coffee beans, Nespresso pucks, EVOO, popcorn, bottle of wine and Pellegrino, and other starters are complimentary
• Stove-top popcorn maker and supplies
• Insta-pot pressure cooker/rice maker
• Bonavita and Nespresso coffee systems (coffee provided)
• BlendTec blender for perfect smoothies everytime
• Antique round table with glass top on locking casters for easy adjustments
• Faux fireplace surrounded with candles controlled by remote
• Cabinet with extra glassware
• Dimmable chandelier
•Upholstered King size bed dressed with professionally laundered and pressed linens
• Wall-mounted 43” 4K flat-screen smart TV
• Ceiling fan with remote control
• Italian linens by Frette (down comforters, sheets)
• Robes for 2 provided
• Walk in closet with washer/dryer (Mrs Meyers detergents provided)
• Fold-out ironing board with Rowenta iron
• Sliding barn door leads to walk in closet space
• Pack ‘n Play with sheets
• Walk in rain shower, wall shower and hand held
• Victorian ceramic sink
• Subway tile throughout and chandelier
• Plush Pottery Barn and Rejuve towels
• Hair dryer
Additional Building Amenities:
• Pool, hot-tub and sauna
• Workout facility
• Gas BBQ on both 7th floor decks. BBQ tools provided in unit.
• Belltown Court features an award winning garden courtyard with fountains
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
Emerald City Suites manages 3 vacation rentals on this property (including this one) and we know it is the best building in Belltown! We have managed these units for 6 plus years and we know this building, property and area very well. When you look at the pictures you can see that we have paid close attention to detail and we try to accommodate all our guests needs. The building is most central in the Belltown Area and is one of the only that I know of with an indoor pool.
Marilyn purchased this Condo in 2005
Why Marilyn chose Belltown
This property has so much to offer from secured parking & building and all the comforts of home. It is a definitely a romantic getaway!
What makes this Condo unique
When you stay at this condo, you will love how everything is so close by. Starbucks, Macrina Bakery, restaurants and clubs. You can walk everywhere, especially Pike Place Market and the Space Needle. Even though we've lived in Seattle for 20 plus years we still like to enjoy all the attractions as if we are tourists when we stay in Belltown! Seattle is beautiful anytime of year!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
My husband and I visited Seattle for a few day getaway-and this place proved perfect! The apartment was absolutely beautiful and very comfortable for the two of us. Everything was exceptional quality-from the furniture, to the sheets, to the towels, to the robes! Easy walking distance to downtown and we strongly encourage one to visit Macrina Bakery below and Caribbean Jerk just around the corner. Marilyn was great to work with and always provided timely feedback. We highly recommend!
A great place!
Thank you the comfortable accommodations! Everything was better than we could have hoped. A well appointed, clean and convenient rental.
Very central location with a secure parking spot. The decor is beautiful, furniture comfortable, kitchen and bathroom well stocked. Really a great condo.
Well appointed, lovely but tiny
The interior looks exactly like the photos but we were still surprised at how small it felt. There were two of us but any more people would have made it impossible to maneuver and co-exist peacefully! There were LOTS of beautiful decorative pillows on the sofa and bed but no space to stash them when you needed to use those items so they took up valuable space. We were fortunate to have cool enough weather during our stay so didn't miss a/c but can imagine it would be uncomfortable if it were any warmer, and agree that it was very noisy at all hours with the windows open. The kitchen, laundry and bathroom were very well stocked with quality cookware, soap, fabric softener, shampoo/conditioner and body wash so no need to bring any of those items. The location is great, we had a car which we used to get out of the city for hiking but walked almost everywhere else.
Good Value !
We enjoyed our stay! Good location for walking to various sites, roughly equidistant between the Space Needle and Pike Place Market. Starbucks, cafes, and bistros within a block our two. The unit was well appointed, with new high end appliances, although we wondered why there wasn't a microwave oven. Comfortable bed. Fast and reliable WiFi. Kudos to Marilyn for taking care of administrative details.
The location was perfect, however , the lack of air conditioning was a problem.
There is a large construction project across the street which was noisy even on Saturday.
The location and well stocked kitchen made up for some of the noise and lack of ventilation.
We apologize that it was on the warmer side for you, it was unusually hot during your stay and Seattle just doesnt have air conditioning in most homes, typically only in hotels. This is why the owner paid special attention when making the decision to install large quality overhead fans above each sleeping area. We do hope to see you again!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Late night check in's will require an additional fee of $50 for arrivals of 10pm or later.