Telluride and the Mountain Village combine not only the best of Colorado, but what is probably the best second home location in the United States. Experience the breathtaking scenery, exciting recreation, history, cultural activities, summer and winter festivals and fine dining all in a world-class resort.
In a stunning secluded setting in the Mountain Village, this home overlooks 105 acres of open space and Telluride’s 18-hole championship golf course – the highest and most beautiful course in America. Wilson Peak, one of the most photographed mountains in the country, is your backdrop. The complimentary Dial-a-Ride provides quick access to anywhere you choose to go within the Mt. Village or to the town of Telluride.
The 2,500 square foot log home was designed and decorated by an award winning professional team. High-beamed ceilings, hard wood floors, antique carpets and amazing views from every window combine to create a warm, unique ambiance. Luxuriously appointed with elegant furnishings, this three bedroom, three bath home has the following amenities:
• -Great Room with fireplace and spectacular views of Wilson Peak, the fairway and magnificent sunsets
• -Deck of the Great Room overlooking open space
• -Gourmet kitchen with granite and tumbled marble countertops
• -Spacious Family Room with 53 inch HD TV.
• -Exceptional sound system with IPOD connectivity
• -Master Suite with a wonderful oversized bed, fireplace, steam shower and Jacuzzi tub with views from every window and all three skylights
• -Two beautifully furnished guest rooms and baths
In addition, the following options are available upon request:
• -Newly constructed darling stone guesthouse with full kitchen, HDTV. This house has unmatched charm and privacy and will accommodate another couple.
• -Access to the Golden Door Spa
IF YOU ENJOY THE FINEST QUALITY SURROUNDINGS AND APPRECIATE TASTEFUL DESIGN IN A PEACEFUL SETTING - LOOK NO FURTHER, CALL OR EMAIL TODAY.
THIS IS A NEW LISTING! MULTIPLE HOMES AVAILABLE!! CHECK FOR DISCOUNTED LAST MINUTE PRICING AND AVAILABILITY.
Keywords: Great Sunsets