The apartment is located in via dei Servi, one of the most important streets in Florence that connects Piazza del Duomo with Piazza Santissima Annunziata. It is located in a prestigious historic building, on the second floor with elevator is very bright and enjoys a beautiful view of the monuments: the Rotunda of Brunelleschi, the dome of the Synagogue, the Institute of the Innocents in Piazza SS. Annunziata and on the roofs of Florence. It has the characteristic of the loft, with a large very bright corner room from which there is a beautiful staircase in stone and wrought iron leading to the mezzanine floor, where there are the double bedroom and the bedroom with two single beds and the wardrobe room. There is also a kitchen separated from the living room, equipped with all appliances and a bathroom with a whirlpool bath and shower. The furniture is prestigious and is furnished with period furniture. The doors all come from a monastery from the 1600s.
For optimal rest, the mattresses are equipped with mattress covers with carbon fibers to discharge the electrostatic voltages.
The point is great to visit the historic center of Florence in tranquility: a two minute walk is the Galleria dell'Accademia where is the David of Michelangelo, Piazza Santissima Annunziata with the basilica, the Duomo, as well as the most important monuments and museums such as the Museum of the Istituto degli Innocenti (currently undergoing restoration, the Museo dell'Opera del Duomo just reopened after many years of work, the Archaeological Museum, the Leonardo da Vinci Museum right in Via dei Servi ... .). Piazza Signoria and the Uffizi Gallery, Ponte Vecchio and Palazzo Pitti can be reached in a few minutes on foot.
The amenities are: video intercom, dishwasher, washer-dryer, freezer, oven, microwave, toaster, hairdryer, Jacuzzi and shower, 42 "satellite and terrestrial TV, Wi-Fi, Nespresso coffee machine with pods included, kettle and security door.
The kitchen is equipped with different ingredients to prepare a plate of spaghetti according to your taste, as well as Tuscan extra virgin olive oil, various spices, tea, coffee and many other things
Upon your arrival you will find water and fruit juice in the fridge and a bottle of wine offered by me.
If you can serve guests you can leave their car parked in my PRIVATE GARAGE in an area outside the historic center for € 5 a day, or you can take advantage of the paid parking near the apartment (€ 21/25 per night)
Via dei Servi is a lively but quiet street at the same time. The apartment is located in a central point of the city, served by all the shops of necessity: the Italian supermarket a few meters in the same street, grocery, fresh fruit and vegetables, pharmacy in the house, bookshop, rent bikes and segways , bars, traditional and trendy restaurants are all within walking distance.
Being in the center of the public transport are located a few meters from the apartment where they stop practically all the buses coming from the train station of Santa Maria Novella. From the airport you get to the house by taxi with about 20 €. (if possible, we will come and collect you for free)
By bus number 7 you can easily reach Fiesole, an ancient Etruscan settlement on the hills where you can enjoy a spectacular view of the city.
Dear guest, we do everything to make you feel comfortable in our apartment as if you were at home.
- Children are welcome, but pets are not allowed for condominium rules.
- The apartment is in perfect condition and with normal use there will be no problem to keep it that way. Antique furniture requires a little extra attention, such as precious curtains and tapestries.
- Being in a stately building, it requires the utmost respect for the neighborhood and the common areas avoiding harassment and shouting especially after 11.00pm and 8.00am.
- In respect of subsequent guests, please do not smoke inside the apartment.
- In respect of the environment, you are advised to turn off the air conditioning when you are not at home or if the windows are open, to avoid wasting unnecessary energy. The same goes for heat pumps that are able to heat quickly and intensely throughout the apartment.
- Please take away the trash (the recycling bins are just around the corner).
- Promptly communicate your arrival time and any changes (CHECK IN) to try to better organize your reception.