Enjoy a fabulous vacation or weekend getaway at the Alderbrook Dream Retreat!
It is only minutes from popular Alderbrook Golf Course where you can enjoy a great round of golf ending with a breathtaking view of the Olympic mountains or go to the nearby Resort and indulge in their fine dining restaurant or Spa treatments.
This a perfect escape for couples, a family vacation or retreat with friends. Pets are welcome! Location only minutes from nearest boat ramps to Hood Canal. Enjoy your favorite water sports: boating, fishing, crabbing. Area is popular for clam and oyster digging too!
This vacation home offers luxury accommodations featuring two master suites. Upper master suite has own private deck where deer can often be seen grazing on the property. Main floor master suite has bath with jetted tub for maximum indulgence and relaxation.
Hang out or BBQ on the wrap around deck or new patio with outdoor chiminea next to beautiful garden. Warm up next to the wood stove and enjoy library of books or video's on flat screen TV. There is a Karaoke system and music for your own entertainment. Area offers great golfing, boating and outstanding views of the Olympics and wildlife.
Keywords: Cabin Style Home
House was a great retreat for a group. We came up to scuba dive. Octopus hole & Sund Rock! The entrance to shore dive these two locations is about 25-30 minutes away from house. Sandy was great and very helpful!
Winery/tasting, Massage, Yoga, Farmers Market, Bird Watching, Live Music
|Pet Fee||$50 + Tax|
|Cleaning Fee||$100 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
1. Reservations: Your reservation will be accepted when within 10 days. Address and key access will be provided no later than one week prior to occupation after final pay balance has cleared.
2. Refundable damage deposit: Deposit of $300 is fully refundable within 14 days following the end of your rental period, if the premises are left undamaged and all inventory left intact, all financial obligations are met, and home keys are returned. For security purposes, any missing or unreturned keys will require re-keying of the house with the re-keying expense charged to the renter. If the rental home has sustained damage due to your occupancy, we may take additional time to return your security deposit, pending the assessment of actual cost of such damage.
3. Cancellation Policy: If you need to cancel a confirmed reservation within 30 days, the deposit will not be returned unless the rental can be rented. Otherwise, a credit will be held for future rental within 90 days. Damage deposit is fully refundable.
4. Inventory: The furnishings, supplies, towels, linens, videos and books are inventoried upon your arrival and departure. If upon check-in you see something damaged, please call immediately to report problem to ensure damage is not charged against your damage deposit.
5. Pets: Pets are permitted with approval from property owner. Pets are not permitted on furniture or beds. Any damage from pets will be deduced from damage deposit.
6. Smoking: Smoking is not permitted in rental property for any reason. Smoking in the rental will result in forfeiting your entire security deposit to have all carpeting and furnishings cleaned.
7. Cleaning: Renter is expected to leave rental in reasonably clean and orderly condition to include returning furniture in original placement, washing dishes used, disposing of garbage and recycling in available receptacles. Excess cleaning required may result in additional charges de