The 5 1/2 room house with two bathrooms and a spacious living room is located directly on a small lake under the palm trees in the neighborhood of Morganpoint in Kissimmee / Orlando. A big advantage of the house is a shady, covered porch in front of the more than generous, heated swimming pool. In the immediate vicinity there are four floodlit tennis courts (hard courts) that can be used free of charge. In the area a number of golf courses are available. The theme parks such as Disney, Seaworld, etc., are located in an environment of 30-40 minutes. The house is very centrally located and allows a user the fastest possible access to all parks, Qutlets with American low prices, as well as a variety of restaurants. The ride from the airport to the house takes about 20 minutes.
The house is a "house keeper" care, which can be reached by phone during office hours and is available in emergencies also available 24 hours.
The Morganpoint property is mainly home to locals, giving the tenant a true America experience.
We would be delighted if you are interested in renting our house! For questions we are of course available.
For whom the villa is suitable?
- In principle, for anyone, especially for friendly couples without children (ideal for two couples)
- Disney-Universal-SeaWorld enthusiasts (and many other parks)
- Families with children (cot available)
- Golf players
- Shopping fans
- Snow-Birds, privateer and young at heart seniors
- Tennis players
- US travelers with stopover from a week in Orlando
- Heat-loving, sun-worshiping winterflüchtende persons (Sunshine State)