The house is in a really lovely location - with great views, good sun and surrounded by lovely gardens.
We've tried to set the house up so it hopefully makes for a good holiday - so:
* the lounge has a wide screen tv, netflix and there's free wifi;
* if you're wanting to cook the kitchen has gas hobs, there's lovely old le creuset pots and a good select of oils and herbs etc and a nice BBQ (and a little herb garden outside);
* downstairs there's a rocket coffee machine; and
* there's a good selection of games and books (for kids and adults)
There are heat pumps upstairs and down to make sure the house is nice and warm. The beds throughout are comfy.
There is a bathroom downstairs, an ensuite off the main bedroom upstairs, and an additional toilet.
There's also a cot and a highchair available.
The character downstairs is more 'bachy', while upstairs is a little bit nice.
The property is 1300m2 - so there's lots of room for kids to run around.
There is car parking for 5 cars.
If you have a boat, the driveway is approximately 40m long. There is a good area for parking boats etc in front of the house, but there is limited turning space so you would need to back down the driveway. If you have a larger than normal boat (8m+) I'd imagine would be difficult to park.
1. The house isn't suitable for boozy groups. We have lovely neighbours and I don't think it's fair on them to have noisy groups coming in every weekend (the rental agreement/bond has quite strict provisions to avoid this).
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$80.00 per stay); Linen (Optional, NZ$15.00 per person);