Stay on the Yellowstone River ! Great Views !! Sleeps 4 ! Very Comfortable!(16 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Cabin, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath, plus sofa bed, overlooks river ! full kitchen, views!
The log house offers a complete kitchen and has 1bedroom with a total of 1 bed and a sofa bed. . The master bedroom has a queen bed, with its own TV and bath. Both the kitchen and master bedroom have high, vaulted windows that offer magnificent views of the mountains and the Yellowstone river below. From the sides you can also gaze far into Yellowstone .
*** TOP 10 REASONS WHY THIS IS A GREAT PLACE TO RENT ***
1. Location! Location! Location! Being in the middle of the town of Gardiner makes it easy to walk to anywhere in the town! From my place you can easily walk to the many restaurants, bars and gift shops Gardiner has to offer. We are a small town but we do have a grocery store, pharmacy and post office. Being in town saves you time and money as well. If you choose a house 10 or 15 miles away from town it will cost more money and time just coming and going! Plus we are so close to Yellowstone as it is about 2 blocks away! The cabin is a great base camp for your Yellowstone vacation! Our closeness to Yellowstone combined with our views is second to none!
2. The Yellowstone river! Walking out onto the deck and looking down on the river is priceless! The river is fast flowing and makes the best sound! You will love waking up with a good cup of coffee and listening to the river! Simply amazing views from the cabin!
3. The covered deck!!! (and lower deck ) The covered deck offers a great place to not only view the river and mountains but also offers a place to relax as well. Great place to just get away from it all! You can also view the rafters as they go by on the river! We also have a open, lower deck that gets you even closer to the River and offers even more amazing views !
4. The house has plenty of room and is decorated with a western theme. The master with its own TV provides a quiet place to relax. The dining room table is located next to the vaulted windows and offers a great view of the river! A nice place to eat and enjoy your vacation!
5. Free internet service!
6. Central heat! Very important in our climate!
7. Hiking and fishing- being centrally located we are close to this and rafting as well. Local guides that take rafting trips and horseback rides can be found in Gardiner!
8. Within walking distance to the Yellowstone Association headquarters! A great place to learn about Yellowstone! Great for the family! Also the world famous Roosevelt Arch is located across the street from the headquarters.
9. Price! We offer a great price per week or you can rent up from 3 to 6 nights. full kitchen
10. Me! I am a retired school teacher and I pride myself in providing a nice and clean house for you. You have my word I will do what ever I can to assist you and your family. Being from the south (the great state of Alabama)I am a firm believer in southern hospitality. I can offer advice on just about anything related to your vacation and will gladly do so. Please view other house I have available located in Jardine, Montana (vrbo # 113678 ) 5 miles from this house. I look forward to hearing from you !
THIS PLACE IS ALSO OPEN FOR THE WINTER SEASON AS WELL. WINTER IS QUIET AND VERY BEAUTIFUL! VISITING YELLOWSTONE IN THE WINTER OFFERS THE OPPORTUNITY TO SKI, SNOWMOBILE AND VIEW OUR AREA AT A VERY UNIQUE TIME OF THE YEAR. WITH OUR HOUSE OVERLOOKING THE YELLOWSTONE RIVER BELOW, IT IS JUST AS NICE IN THE WINTER ! ONLY COLDER ! ALSO A GREAT PLACE TO SPEND THANKSGIVING OR CHRISTMAS !
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2007
- 600 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
- 1 BEDROOM plus sofa bed, bathroom is the bedroom
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Parking Off Street
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 15 - Apr 30, 2017
3 night min stay
May 2 - May 31, 2017
3 night min stay
june july aug sept
Jun 1 - Oct 31, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- CLEANING FEE $150
- Tax Rate 10%
maximum guest is 4, i will charge additional fee of $25 per person per night,call me if you have any questions, (205) 886 8282, ONLY ONE BLOCK FROM YELLOWSTONE PARK ! YOU CAN WALK ANYWHERE IN TOWN !
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 90 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
the good thing about this property is that it is in town and allows you to walk anywhere you need to go, plus it is located on the yellowstone river and has great views of the park and mountains !
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: HELLO! MY NAME IS Z. BURTON AND I AM THE OWNER OF THIS PROPERTY. I AM FROM ALABAMA WHERE I RETIRED FROM TEACHING SPECIAL NEEDS STUDENTS. I AM A PROUD GRADUATE OF THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA AND AM A BIG FOOTBALL FAN ! ROLL TIDE! I HAVE BEEN COMING TO THE GARDINER AREA FOR THE PAST 20 OR SO YEARS AND KNOW THE AREA WELL AND AM MOST WILLING TO HELP PLAN YOUR VACATION. YOU WILL LIKE THE PEOPLE OF GARDINER AS THEY ARE FRIENDLY AND DOWN TO EARTH. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AND I WILL BE GLAD TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOU PLANS.
Why the Owner Chose Gardiner, MT, USA:
THIS IS A GREAT CABIN ON THE RIVER ! FROM YOUR MASTER BEDROOM Y0U CAN SEE AND HEAR THE FAMOUS YELLOWSTONE RIVER ! IT WILL PUT YOU TO SLEEP !
The Unique Benefits at this Cabin:
THIS PROPERTY IS UNIQUE DUE TO ITS GREAT LOCATION!! BEING IN THE HEART OF THE TOWN ENABLES YOU TO WALK ANYWHERE IN TOWN PLUS BEING ON THE RIVER IS A SUPER VIEW! YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE WITH THE FAST FLOWING RAPIDS OF THE WORLD FAMOUS YELLOWSTONE RIVER ! THE DECK IS A NICE PLACE TO START YOUR DAY ! YOU WILL HAVE PLENTY OF ROOM TO RELAX AND ENJOY YOUR VACATION. THE HIGH,VAULTED CEILINGS IN THE LIVING ROOM ENABLES YOU TO HAVE A SUPER VIEW OF THE RIVER AND MOUNTAINS! THE HOUSE IS DECORATED WITH A WESTERN THEME AND ALSO HAS FREE INTERNET SERVICE AS WELL. THE HOUSE IS FULLY FURNISHED FOR YOUR NEEDS. I LIVE NEXT DOOR AND AM THERE TO HELP OR ASSIST YOU IN ANY WAY I CAN.
- Primary: (205) 886-8282 (Alabama,USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
SITTING ON THE DECK ENJOYING THE VIEW OF THE YELLOWSTONE RIVER
MASTER BEDROOM WITH 1 QUEEN BED AND PRIVATE BATH
VIEW OF KITCHEN TABLE OVERLOOKING YELLOWSTONE RIVER
VIEW FROM DECK OF RAFTERS ON THE YELLOWSTONE RIVER
ROOSEVELT ARCH WITH ELECTRIC PEAK TO THE LEFT-ARCH IS 2 BLOCKS AWAY
LOOKING DOWN THE RIVER
VIEW FROM DECK LOOKING TOWARDS YELLOWSTONE AND ELECTRIC PEAK
VIEW OF YELLOWSTONE RIVER,WITH THE CABIN ON THE LEFT
VIEW OF DINING AREA THAT LEADS OUT ONTO THE DECK ! DECK HAS GREAT RIVER VIEWS !
SITTING ON THE DECK RELAXING AND WATCHING THE RIVER GO BY
WATCHING THE RAFTERS GOING DOWN THE YELLOWSTONE RIVER FROM DECK
FRONT VIEW OF CABIN THAT OVERLOOKS THE RIVER
DECK -PATIO AREA THAT IS OVERLOOKING THE YELLOWSTONE RIVER ! GREAT PLACE TO BBQ
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.