Stop, Hanmer Time!
You're invited to relax at our personality packed holiday house in Hanmer Springs. Enjoy everything Hanmer has to offer in this convenient location - only a 10 min flat walk to town or the pools. The house is perfectly set up for 4 or 5 couples, or two families. Built in 2016, the house is super warm with all the mod cons including a large log burner, two heat pumps and espresso machine. Hanmer Time is only a few minutes walk to the golf course, domain and tennis courts if you want to get active, otherwise relax on the raised deck with a cuppa and watch the pedal pushers go by.
Don't worry if it's a rainy day - you'll keep warm by the huge woodburner, and there's stacks of DVDs, Sky TV (basic + sports), Chromecast, a PS2, toy box, puzzles and board games to keep you and the family busy.
The open plan living/kitchen/dining has large stacker-slider doors that open onto decking areas to the front and rear of the property, providing excellent indoor/outdoor flow. There is also a smaller deck up the garden steps in the fully-fenced rear yard which is perfect for relaxing in the sun, taking in the surrounding views, or enjoying a starry evening.
Please note the house has external steps for access. This is a self-clean property, and guests are required to provide sheets, pillow cases and towels. Duvets, pillows, hand towels and tea towels are provided. Pets are currently not allowed, however, the homeowners do have their small dog in the house on occasion (for those who are highly allergic).
The house has:
- Master bedroom with a queen bed and ensuite
- Bedroom 2 with a large king bed (also splits into two singles)
- Bedroom 3 with a large king bed (also splits into two singles)
- Bedroom 4 with a queen bed
- Double sized fold out sofa bed in the living room
- One main bathroom, a separate toilet, and an ensuite with shower and toilet
- Open plan kitchen/living/dining area
- A fully functional kitchen (oven, cooktop, dishwasher, microwave and fridge)
- Espresso coffee machine and grinder
- A washer and a dryer
- A 46" wall-mounted LED TV with SKY (basic + sports channels), a Chromecast, Bluray/DVD player, soundbar with bluetooth, and a PlayStation 2 with Singstar and Buzz
- A huge selection of board games/puzzles, books, and 100+ movie DVDs
- A toy box
- Free wifi internet
- A large log fire with firewood and a child safety guard
- Two x heat pumps (heating or cooling) - one in the living room and one in the hallway
- An additional small electric column heater in each bedroom
- A small (approx. 2m x 2m) lockable storage room under the house for storing guest bikes/golf clubs etc. during your stay
- Plenty of off-street parking is available up the driveway as well as on-street parking
The house has a lock box code which the combination for will be provided a few days prior to your stay. Guests are then welcome to arrive anytime after checkin and to make themselves at home!
When submitting your booking request can you please add a comment about the makeup of your group, reason for your stay etc.
NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave; Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/pillow cases);