The house is 5 minutes away from the new Northwest mall, and westgate mall, very convinient for shopping, dinning out, catching a movie, etc. The new whenuapai community park is 500meter away and great for stretching your legs with a walk or run. For the kids their are playgrounds in the park as well.
The near by Huapai/Kumeu region is in the heart of the wine country. Lots of vineyards are moments away. Their are ample restaurants close by and some renowned eateries. Our special black sand beaches of Muriwai and Bethells are a 20-25 minute drive away and historic village of Helensville is close by.
Muriwai hosts a remarkable gannet colony and the whole area has lots of walks and activites. 2 great mountain biking tracks are short drive away. The local forests also host tree adventures, roping between giant pines and paint balling for the keen! An all weather golf course is at Muriwai and a 'normal' one at Riverhead.....both 10-20 minutes away.
During your stay:
* Guests are not allowed to party, eat or drink in sleeping bedrooms.
* Guests are not to smoke inside.
* Guests are not to bring pets.
Before leaving the House:
* Guests to clean up after stay.
* Guests to make sure that the heaters and lights are turned off when leaving.
* Guests to wash dishes after stay.
* Rubbishes are sorted in the appropriate bins (General, Recycled)
* 1 x 60Ltr Bag of general rubbish allowed for each night
Extras: Linen (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;