The unit is one of two, conveniently located at the entrance to the Tairua Golf Course and only a 250 metres flat and easy walk from the cafes, shops and restaurants. The surf beach is a short drive or 15 minute walk away.
Tairua is a lovely, friendly town with lots of cafes, dining options, walks, fishing spots and a golf course. There is a safe harbour beach for swimming as well as the ocean surf beach. The town is conveniently located as a base for exploring the wider Coromandel Peninsula, including the world-famous Hot Water Beach and Cathedral Cove, both an easy 25 minute drive away.
The unit has been set up to offer boutique accommodation for one or two people (couple), and features:
• Superb queen-sized bed with quality linen and a choice of 4 pillows
• Tiled bathroom/toilet with large shower, vanity, heated towel rail, quality towels (including beach towels), hairdryer and toiletries
• Designer kitchen with exceptional appliances, including oven (with gas hobs), range hood, microwave, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher, Nespresso coffee maker, electric kettle and toaster
• A complete set of cooking implements and condiments (tea, coffee, salt, pepper, flour, sauces, etc.)
• Heatpump, double-glazing, insulation, sun blinds and drapes keep the unit warm and quiet
• Television and sound bar with Freeview, Netflix and Lightbox
• Separate laundry with washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board (and clothesline)
• Large private deck with ZandB BBQ, outdoor table and chairs
• Off-street parking
Maximum two adults. No smoking. Please be mindful of noise levels and neighbours.
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$30.00 per stay); Linen (included);