Luxury Holiday Home with Whirlpool, Fireplace, Sun Terrace, Table Tennis and Garden(24 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-6 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 bedrooms, 7 people, modern, stylish equipment
Our farmhouse was originally built in 1892 2011/12 completely renovated and combines stylish tradition and modernity. The equipment is lifted and leaves nothing to be desired. It was awarded by the DTV with 5 stars.
Let it all hang out and enjoy nature on the sunny, spacious terrace, while your children play in the garden. The covered lounge seating invites you to linger and reveals a fantastic views of open fields and woods.
Make yourself at home after long walks in front of the fireplace with a crackling fire and a glass of wine while reading the well-stocked reading corner. Or treat yourself to a relaxing soak in the hot tub.
Foodies will appreciate the fully equipped and spacious kitchen.
Start the day with breakfast on the sunny terrace and energy you need for fun trips or sporting activities.
Leave the stress of everyday life behind and regain peace and strength to a place where the clocks tick more different! More information can be found on our Black Forest Lounge website.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2008
- 140 m²
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Low Allergen Environment
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- A modern equipped bedroom with double bed and an antique wardrobe. In the morning you are woken up by the rising sun and have the bed of a magnificent view of the surrounding forests and meadows. Another bedroom with a comfortable double bed and an antique wardrobe with mirror. The sitting area with a comfortable sofa bed (1,40 m wide) provides room for two more people. The third bedroom is equipped with a 1.40 m wide bed and an antique dresser. A comfortable armchair invites you to relax. As a special highlight this bedroom has a private terrace....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- On 140sqm offers a luxurious and tasteful decor that combines modernity and tradition. The entire living area on the ground floor is flooded with light and equipped with high quality stone tiles antrazitfarbenen. Details such as exposed sandstone columns, ancient wooden beams and half-timbered create a special atmosphere. The sunny, spacious terrace is paved and both the living room and from the kitchen of reach. A high-quality teak furniture and a covered lounge seating area invite you to linger. About modern staircase to reach the upper floor with three cozy bedrooms and a large modern bathroom with window....moreless
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Music Library
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Game Console
- Video Games
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Parking On Street
- Thermos Bottle
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Sand Box
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Spa Whirlpool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 6 - Apr 7, 2017
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $11 per night, per additional guest
Apr 8 - Apr 23, 2017
4 night min stay
Rates are based on 2 guests; add $11 per night, per additional guest
Apr 24 - Oct 3, 2017
6 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $215.10
- No additional mandatory fees
- Stay Tax *
* This amount will be due to the owner upon arrival. Does not apply to children under 18 years.
Preise gültig für 2 Personen/Tag bei Buchung von einer Woche. Kurzzeitmieten auf Anfrage.
Endreinigung, Handtücher, Bettwäsche und W-Lan inklusive.
Strom, Wasser und Feuerholz nach Verbrauch.
Preise zzgl. Kurtaxe von 1,40 € pro erwachsener Person/Tag.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Our house is located on a plateau between two small Schwarzwaldstädchen Alpirsbach and Loßburg. Idyllically located in a small hamlet, it is surrounded by woods and meadows.
It is an ideal starting point for biking and hiking. Thanks to the large environment, you can start right outside the house your jogging or inline skating round.
Or just let it all hang out and enjoy nature on the sunny, spacious 100sqm terrace while your children play in their own garden.
the Black Forest as Baden-Baden, Stuttgart, Karlsruhe and Freiburg all attractions and cities can be reached in about an hour. The Europa Park in Rust is not far and provides for all ages great entertainment. Also in the vicinity there are numerous attractions such as the Barefoot Park in Freudenstadt, the magical land in Loßburg or rafters path down the valley leading from Loßburg to Alpirsbach.
To cool in the summer you have the choice between a pool visit to the nearby swimming pools in Lossburg Alpirsbach and Schenkenzell or take a trip to Baden and visit one of the numerous lakes. This can be wonderfully combined with a trip to Strasbourg or to Alsace.
In the cold season the fabulous scenery a special charm. For winter sports fans a trip to the Black Forest Road with numerous lifts and trails are recommended. In Lossburg there is a 140 meter long toboggan run for children and young at heart. Cross-country skiers will find on groomed trails ideal conditions.
Also culinary, the area offers excellent opportunities. Very close there is a cozy restaurant that is known for its good regional cuisine. Even in the neighboring communities will find excellent restaurants. Particularly quaint are the numerous snack bars in the area. Gourmets come in 30km Baiersbronn at your expense. You will find several star restaurants.
Or use the amenities of modern, comfortably furnished kitchen and enjoy a delicious meal on the terrace.
- Primary: +49 1772288000
- Secondary: +49 7114696335
Links to more information:
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.