Fully Renovated 3-Story Home on Breathtaking Saltwater Marsh and Peeks of Bay(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom, sleeps 10
Our home is very close to many fun activities: .2 miles to a bike path that travels around New Seabury and to a cute marketplace which is a little over 1 mile away (pizza, ice cream, penny candy, the 'Raw Bar', an outdoor restaurant, coffee shop, mini golf, General Store, bike rentals, bakery, clothing stores, toy store, home furnishings etc.);
.9 miles to 'the Popponeset Spit' (a beautiful white sandy ocean beach peninsula);
.4 miles to the Marina, where you will find a boat ramp;
1.2 miles to a fresh pond with a white sandy beach (Fells Pond);
2.8 miles to South Cape Beach State Park and Trails (gorgeous white sandy beach and hiking/biking trails!)
.2 miles to a wide open grassy field (baseball, kite flying, kickball, catch, gymnastics, dog-walking);
3 miles to Mashpee Commons (The Gap, Pottery Barn, Banana Republic, Williams Sonoma, Ann Taylor, Talbots, Lilly Pullitzer, Starbucks, movie theaters, restaurants, etc. - All along a bike path!);
1.2 miles to New Seabury bike rentals and mini golf;
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2008
- 2300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Our home is very close to many fun activities: .2 miles to a bike/walking path that travels around New Seabury and to a cute marketplace which is a little over 1 mile away (pizza, ice cream, penny candy, the 'Raw Bar', an outdoor restaurant, coffee shop, mini golf, General Store, bike rentals, bakery, clothing stores, toy store, home furnishings etc.); .9 miles to 'the Spit' (a beautiful white sandy ocean beach); 2 miles from South Cape Beach and wildlife trails (a beautiful white sandy state beach and wildlife sanctuary with parking per day and per week). .4 miles to the Marina, where you will find a boat ramp; 1.2 miles to a fresh pond with a white sandy beach (Fells Pond); .2 miles to a wide open grassy field (baseball, kite flying, kickball, catch, gymnastics, dog-walking); 3 miles to Mashpee Commons (The Gap, Pottery Barn, Banana Republic, Williams Sonoma, Starbucks, movie theatres, restaurants, etc.); 1.2 miles to New Seabury bike rentals and mini golf; ...moreless
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Lobster Pot
This property does not have any reviews yet.
$500 refundable security deposit. $150 cleaning fee is not included in the rental rates.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 6 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Our home is located in New Seabury, which is an ocean resort community on Cape Cod. There are nearby beaches, ponds, bike paths, a quaint local market place, cinemas, a children's museum, entertainment, grocery stores and shopping close by at the popular outdoor mall, Mashpee Commons.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: Hi, I am a third grade teacher and my husband is a contractor. We purchased our Cape home to enjoy with our family and to rent to other nice families.
Why the Owner Chose Summersea (New Seabury, Mashpee, MA, USA):
This is a great property because it is immaculate and it has beautiful marsh views. Our home is 1-2 miles from outdoor shopping areas, restaurants and the ocean. We love it!
- Primary: +1 508 962-9159
- Secondary: 5089629159 Cell
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This is the main floor of our home as you walk in.
This is another view of the main floor with 2 sitting areas.
This is another view of the main floor from the back deck.
This is our updated kitchen and indoor dining area.
This is one of 3 bathrooms. This full bathroom is in the lower level.
This is one of the queen bedrooms. We have ceiling fans for evening comfort.
Here is the lower level den/tv room with beautiful salt-water marsh views.
This is the private master full bathroom.
We love sitting on these adirondack chairs. Such beautiful views!
Salt-water marsh views with peaks of Okway Bay.
Gorgeous peeks of Okway Bay from our deck.
This is a picture of New Seabury Marketplace: shops and restaurants 1 mi. away!
Here is an exterior shot of our home.
Plasma television and wireless speaker system with beautiful views.
This is a view of the front of our home overlooking our circular driveway.
Kitchen is updated with granite counter tops and stainless appliances.
This is the twin bedroom that has beautiful salt-water marsh views.
Here is a picture of our main floor powder room. There are 3 bathrooms total.
The master bedroom is on its own floor with a private bathroom and sitting area.
This is a view of the 2 sitting areas on our deck. There is also a gas BBQ.
Here is another shot of our enormous deck and expansive views with peaks of Bay.
Outdoor dining every night!
The back of our home is a wall of glass overlooking a beautiful salt-water marsh
New Seabury Marketplace hosts family-friendly nightlife/mini golf/ice cream etc.
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- Response time Within 12 hours
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 08/21/2016
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.