Picturesque Waterfront! Well-Equipped - Marina 100m Away- Fireplace - VILLA (max.16 Gäste / +optional 4Pers. ein Haus weiter)Multiple rentals available (54 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
VILLA (max.16 Gäste / +optional 4Pers. ein Haus weiter): Germany Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 2018806ha
You rent here both practical apartments 'reeds view' and 'Möwennest' together. Please look at the respective apartment descriptions in this ad on this.
Connected, both by the staircase, but also each have a private entrance.
The large living room has a dining table, to which one can eat up to 16 people. The large (1560qm) property is fenced and is available completely alone available. Here, the abundant wildlife well observed werden- herons, eagles, grass snakes, geese, cormorants and much more, you will be surprised. Since 4 fully equipped bathrooms are available, do not come in the morning in the way. The large conservatory is the Peene oriented towards in south / west direction, so you can enjoy the sunset. For you there are 2 garages and additional parking on the lockable premises. Through their upmarket furnishings, the hotel offers maximum comfort.
About the Property
Villa directly (!) away Waterfront-large garden -only 100m from the port
In absolute quiet location, right on the water, experience of magnificent sunsets over the Peene river up to the circling over the house plenty of eagles nature and tranquility!
The house stands on a 1600 square meters large, fenced garden plot and includes 2 apartments with plenty of space (the two-storey apartment. 'Reed View' 154qm and the apartment. 'Möwennest '76qm), which are connected by a staircase.
Both are either completely separated (separate entrances), if they are rented separately or you can (very suitable for large groups) connect the apartments and in this case has a large house and grounds alone are available.
In the two-storey apartment. 'Reed View' there are 4 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, two full baths / WC and a large conservatory with subsequent roofed and furnished terrace.
In the apartment 'Möwennest' there are 2 bedrooms with 2 beds, a living room (if required is a sofa bed available for 2 people) with kitchen and two bathrooms / WC.
On cool evenings you can sit in the Peenestrom oriented large heated conservatory (Apartment 'reeds view') and feel like you're in the great outdoors. You can here the magnificent sunset perfectly with a glass of wine to enjoy. On warm summer evenings you can sit on your private garden terrace in a beach chair and watch the birds or the big ships on the Peenestrom.
Parking is available directly on the site, as each apartment has its own garage.
In both apartments you can make yourself comfortable on the stove make (Fewo. 'Möwennest' has 1 stove and apartment. 'Reed View 'has 2 stoves)
Each apartment each has a large outdoor terrace, each with a beach chair and a sufficient number of
Garden furniture, parasol and barbecue. From both terraces you hat a picturesque view of the river Peene.
Bicycles can be housed in a lockable room.
For the little ones a sandbox ('Gulls Nest') is available. For the larger 'small' are a
Ping pong table, two giants karts with full pneumatic tire (from 6 to 99 years), a foosball table, an electronic Softdartscheibe and a giant trampoline for the free use available. These can be used by guests of both apartments.
Both kitchens are top quality and with all major electrical appliances (refrigerator, freezer, 4-burner stove (apartment 'reeds view'), 4-burner stove (apartment 'Seagulls Nest'), oven, microwave, coffee machine, dishwasher, kettle, toaster , blender, crockery / cutlery and other kitchen appliances) equipped. The house has in each apartment with a TV flat screen (satellite channels) and a hi-fi compact system.
The vacuum cleaner and the washing machine (2 EURO / wash) are common use.
Both apartments are beautifully, modern and well furnished and equipped.
The utilities (electricity, water, heating, wireless Internet 16000 kbit / s) are included in the price.
The wide, sandy Baltic beach in the seaside resorts Karlshagen or cup Heath can be reached in 7 minutes. You will also find numerous restaurants, bars, shopping possibilities and a lot of hustle and bustle. However, you will certainly appreciate the food to be allowed to return to their nice, quiet holiday home within a short time! Incidentally, is located 110 meters from the house of the marina from the fishing village Zecherin. There is a swimming area and the opportunity to go fishing, rent a boat, book guided fishing trips or simply to enjoy only the harbor idyllic. As a tip: from the port you can take a wonderful hike to the dike Sportboothafen Karlshagen and rewarded there with an ice or equal right to have lunch or dinner.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2012
2 Other available rentals on this property
There are no other rentals available on this property that meet your search criteria. Please update your search criteria or try another property.
1-5 of 2
Additional information about rental rates:
- 230 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 7 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 16
- located in every room in closets with plenty of storage space. One bedroom upstairs has a closed loggia. Furthermore, are located in the master bedroom on the upper floor, a fireplace, a TV and a panoramic windows with stunning views of the river Peene. The children's bedroom are lovingly furnished. On the ground floor there is another double bedroom and spacious living room with fireplace, 2 couches, armchairs, coffee table and a dining table that can accommodate 16 people. It is followed by the large conservatory, with view Peene, and a covered, furnished terrace on. The ground floor kitchen is well equipped. In the basement you will find 2 further bedrooms and a living / dining room with kitchenette, fireplace, a couch, a sofa bed and a dining table for 6 people. Next door is an optional apartment for another 4 persons available for groups up to 20 guests....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 4 Half Bathrooms
- Upstairs is a modern, spacious bathroom is a modern bathroom with a corner bath, a toilet and a separate walk-in shower, on the ground floor with shower / WC. In the basement are two more, nice bathrooms with shower / WC. All floors in the bathrooms are tiled, all other floors have floor boards, parquet or cork floor. There are almost 4 full baths / WCS at your disposal....moreless
- There are two travel cots and 3 high chairs and two extra beds for free. The ground floor is equipped with electric shutters. In the basement there are another kitchen and another living room with flat screen TV and hi-fi compact system. The table tennis, cross-karts, the giant trampoline and table football available free of charge. The utilities (water, electricity, heating) and WLAN Internet access are included in the price....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- Games For Kids
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Live Theater
- Nude Beach
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 16 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Gated Community
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Sand Box
- Wood Deck
The family house is located in the quiet fishing village on the island of Usedom Zecherin. It is situated right at the reed belt of the Peenestrom, and you have a wonderful, unobstructed view of the water. Zecherin is characterized by the old farmhouses and a romantic harbor. This is 110m from the house. From the harbor you can take guided fishing trips, boat trips (even without a license) or make your boating license. Or you can just enjoy the Hafenidylle. The wide, sandy Baltic Sea beach is approximately 7 minutes. A cycling trail leads right past the house where you can reach the seaside resorts Trassenheide or Karl Hagen in minutes. You will also find many restaurants and shopping. The lively Zinnowitz is 12 minutes by car. The city Wolgast with its historic center can be reached via the bridge in 5 minutes.
Year Purchased: 2012
- Primary: +49 1777751763
- Secondary: +49 1777751763
Links to more information:
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.