Our apartment is on Neuensiener Lake and is available for travelers who want to combine a beach holiday with exploring the beautiful, quite romantic Südost-Rügen. As a district of the seaside resort Sellin, but just over 4 km from the village center, the small fishing village Seedorf pulls into a single 'village street' with very little 'background development' on Neuensiener lake along. Noise and bustle are foreign words in Seedorf - if one excludes the cries of seabirds and bustle.
Only a limited number of residential and holiday homes includes Seedorf, a bakery with goods for daily needs, four restaurants with z. T. really good kitchen, a pretty marina and fishing port with fishing boat rentals, a former, now overgrown small Bodden beach, otherwise km-long hiking and biking trails along the waterfront and in the conservation area beautiful hinterland of the Mönchgut. During the summer months there is a free shuttle shuttle to Sellin, to the north beach with its famous pier and South Beach, the main beach, which reaches many kilometers to Göhren. During the winter months, the traveler is good on foot or by bike is 2 km to the bus stop 'diversion Seedorf', where the suburban bus to Bergen and Binz / Sassnitz hour drives past.
Our apartment Wizlaw 7 has the following features:
• about 66 square meters
• Living-dining room with 2 elegant leather sofas and a dining table for 4 people
• master bedroom with desk and shelf; Cold foam mattresses u. viscoelastic mattress pads for a bed of 1.80 x 200 cm, solid wood cabinet and chest of drawers
• living room niche with sleeping bag, z. B. for retreating with the book or visitors
• tasteful new furnishings with hand-crafted, solid recycled wooden furniture and industrial-style fixtures, beautiful pictures (although that's a matter of taste ...)
• new fitted kitchen with excellent equipment, high-build oven, induction hob with 4 burners, microwave and dishwasher; numerous small kitchen appliances
• hygienic granite and terracotta tiled floors throughout the living area
• 3 balconies, furnished and mostly covered
• Free calls to German landlines
• Wifi Internet access (DSL) for free
• Flat screen TV 82 cm, stereo, CD / DVD / MP3, soundbar
• Storage room
• 2 parking spaces (also large cars adjustable)
• and as a treat: exclusive access to the sauna for our guests for only 10 € per party and use! (A few owners have bought the sauna, modernized and offer it to their guests for use.)
Our apartment Wizlaw with its 3 covered balconies to west, north and east would receive light from three sides. The atmosphere of the apartment is dominated by the tent-like, asymmetrical roofline and angularly interiors with beautiful dormer and full lake view in the living room.
By the way, the pictures still visible smokehouse was closed and purchased by the owners' association. An odor is no longer possible.
was also leased by the Community, the small boat dock vis-a-vis.