Big Loggy - 4300 Sqft Luxury Home in the Heart of the Tetons(7 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 5 Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 16-18)
This huge home features 4300 luxurious square feet of space to spread out in, a hot tub, and amazing views!
* Two Master Bedrooms with King beds, 2 rooms with queen beds, 1 room with 3 bunk beds (6 twins).
* Open, well equipped kitchen has double ovens, propane stove top, granite countertops, microwave, and dishwasher.
* Main living room is beautifully decorated in a western motif, all leather and wood furnishings.
* Lower den has large plasma flat screen TV with DVD player, ready to plug your IPOD into the surround sound.
* Incredibly landscaped 2.5 acres, hot tub on east facing decks to take in the Teton Views.
* Dining table seats 12, eating bar also, home has washer and dryer for your use.
* Home is set up with wireless internet service, bring your laptop!
* Sleeps 18.
* Five miles to Driggs, 7 miles to Grand Targhee, 39 miles to Jackson and Grand Teton National Park.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- Max. occupancy 18
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 18, Beds for 16-18
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Game Console
- Video Games
- Video Library
- Live Theater
- Horseback Riding
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Jetted Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $200
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2005
About the owner: We love the outdoors, the west, the break from the summer heat in the south, and possibly most of all - the DEEP powder at the 'Ghee, Jackson, and the backcountry!
Why the Owner Chose Driggs, ID, USA:
We love Driggs and the west side of the Tetons. After college, myself, and a group of good friends lived across the pass in the mid-early 90's in Jackson, WY. We fell in love with the area, and we resolved to return at a later date. Several marriages, children, etc. later, we decided it was time to return. We bought this house because it was the perfect place to introduce our children to the west and reunite in the Tetons!
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Fantastic views, great proximity to Grand Targhee, great mountain biking, camping, trout fishing, rafting, music, etc. Our house is really located in the epicenter of all these great outdoor activities we love to pursue.
- Primary: (843) 452-5367 (South Carolina, USA)
- Secondary: (843) 452-5367 (South Carolina, USA)
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Back porch facing the Grand Teton - spectacular views.
Master Suite #1
Master Suite #2
Campfire under the tetons and under the stars at Big Loggy!
Hiking in the Big Hole Mountains
Duck Hunting the Teton River
View of the Tetons from our back porch.
Grand Targhee Blue Grass Festival
Wilderness horseback camping in the Pallisades
Blue bird spring break at the 'Ghee
Summertime - great landscaped yard for the kids to play.
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Friday, May 05, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.