Exceptional*4 Bedroom*Ski Vacation Home** Park City Utah*Private Hot Tub
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Relax, throw your keys on the counter, and make some rich hot chocolate in our gourmet kitchen with custom granite counters, cabinentry, and stainless steel appliances. Our home truly has it all.
First off, for your vacation planning needs, we have provided a notebook with all of our recommendations for skiing/boarding, dining, nightlife, and non-ski activities at your fingertips. Over countless trips to Park City, we have selected the best, so you do not have to try to find that perfect spot.
The location of our home is quiet but yet close to all the action. Two minutes to Redstone shopping/dining, two minutes to the outlets, less than 10 minutes to Park City Main Street. Yes, everyone has to go into Main Street a few times during the stay, but there are some great local restaurants and bars outside of Main Street, which are just as good and without the prices.
The main floor of our home provides an open layout perfect for entertaining. A large flat screen sits over the gas fireplace and is connected to a HD TiVo with all premium DirecTV channels. A top of the line sound system is provided along with an IPOD dock and PS3 gaming console. There is ample comfortable seating so that your group can curl up and watch their favorite movie or sports program. In addition, a new top of the line hot tub and gas barbeque are located on the outside deck off the main floor. For those wishing to work on holiday, a small desk with high speed ethernet and Wifi connection is provided.
All furnishings in the home have been custom selected to provide a luxurious but mountain feel. We are certain you will enjoy.
The beds, linens, and pillows are high quality...reminiscent of the many 'heaven beds' we have slept in around the globe. The Master Bath is large with double sinks, separate shower, and deep soaking tub with it's own flatscreen TV. 3 of the 4 bedrooms have flat screen TVs (3 oversized HD TVs) installed with a DirecTV receiver.
For the summer months, a 2 zone central A/C unit is installed for your comfort.
We keep this house as mountain chic as we can...please enjoy. If need be we can arrange for concierge services so you can have your refrigerator stocked for your first night of arrival.
Additional property information is available upon request.
Keywords: Private House
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2008
- 2400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- King size beds (1) Luxury Custom Wooden Log Bed with Steps. Luxury mattresses., Queen size Beds (1) Luxury Custom Wooden Log Bed with Steps. Luxury mattresses., Double Beds (1) Luxury Custom Wooden Log Beds with Steps. Luxury mattresses., Bunk Beds (1) Luxury Custom Wooden Log Bed with Log ladder. Luxury mattresses....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- This home has been custom furnished to provide the maximum relaxation experience. Through all of our travels, we have tried to incorporate all the finer details to make your stay a great experience at a great value! Lovely Master Bedroom with custom oversized bed, LCD TV, and large Master Bath. All furnishings and bedding are top of the line. Home Theater System on the open, main floor layout provides a great entertaining venue. PS3 is provided for your gaming/video pleasure. IPOD alarm clocks in each bedroom. Bear Hollow Village is nestled at the base of Utah Olympic Park. The property is far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Park City, but still close enough to enjoy all the local restaurants, shopping, ski areas, and night life that Park City has to offer. There are many local restaurants and shops within a 2-minute drive from our home....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable:
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Hot Tub:
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 18 - Dec 28, 2016
4 night min stay
Jan 19 - Jan 29, 2017
7 night min stay
Feb 15 - Feb 26, 2017
5 night min stay
Feb 27 - Mar 18, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $195 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 9.35%
**All Payments funded by Credit Card will be subject to all credit card processing fees issued by HomeAway, and or PayPal etc, I accept PayPal, Chase Quick Pay , any and all payments funded by credit card are subject to 2.9% addl credit card processing fee
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Sundance Film Festival is in January each year, Deer Valley Music Festivals, Alpine Slide at PCMR, Founders Title Folk & Bluegrass Festival, Novell Utah Showdown Golf Tournament, Park City Jazz Festival, Steepest in the world Zipline, Bobsled, and other activities such as Snowshoeing and Sleigh Rides. And now with the new walkway tunnel, it is just a 15 minute walk across the street to Redstone. Redstone has plenty of restaurants, a movie theatre, high style bowling and dancing, outdoor concerts and entertainment, medical facility, grocery stores, shopping and supplies.
Year Purchased: 2007
Why Bear Hollow Village, Park City, UT, USA:
We are young and athletic, thus Park City is a perfect place to visit.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
We love the restaurants, nightlife, mountains, scenery, golf, and people.
- Primary: +1 4357307775 4357307775
- Secondary: +1 4357307775 4357307775
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Large 4 Bedroom Ski Vacation Home w/Upgrades throughout & Private Hot Tub
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 04, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.