Elegant Walk to Music Row - Near Downtown, Vanderbilt U. and Belmont U.(42 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 Bedroom 2 full baths 1 half bathroom sleeps 7
Our Vacation retreat is a unique alternative to traditional hotels. It is located on Nashville’s West End less than a mile from Vanderbilt University and Hospitals, Centennial Park and The Parthenon. We are 2 miles from Music Row and within minutes from the Country Music Hall of Fame, Symphony Hall, The Frist Center , Ryman Auditorium and downtown.
Nashville’s best restaurants and shopping are within a short walk or drive.
Our newly remodeled home is stylish and fully furnished. Kitchen has granite countertop and is fully equipped with toaster, microwave, coffee maker, slow cooker, premium quality cookware and all the necessities to eat in. The dining table seats 6, Living room with flat screen HD-TV, and printer.
Bedrooms each have their own private bath. The master suite is spacious and features a king size pillow-top luxury mattress and high thread count sheets and comforter. The second bedroom is queen size and the 3rd bedroom has 2 twin beds. There is a folding bed for a 7th person and a porta-crib for a baby.Fenced in yard
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2007
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- 2 Bathroom upstairs, and one half bath downstairs.
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Free Long Distance
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Cleaning $85 + tax
- Tax Rate 15.25%
Fairmont over Music Row is located at: 914 15th Avenue South, Nashville , TN 37212 in Nashville
Luisa Utset-Ward - Fairmont over Music row
Tel: 305 785-5391
655 S.W. 20th Road Miami, FL 33129
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. CST AND CHECK OUT IS 10 A.M. CST. NO Early Check-ins.
2. This is a NON SMOKING townhouse
3. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit of $250 is required. This must be received within 2 (2) days of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to the house or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in refuse containers outside, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. One load of laundry is started.
d. All doors are left locked.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check out.
Air conditioner can’t be set colder than 72 degrees. If the unit freezes it incurs a $120 service charge from the air conditioner company .
5. PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 50% of the rental rate is required 60 days before arrival. The advance payment will be applied toward the room rent. Please make payments in the form of pay pal, credit card, or personal checks payable to Luisa Utset-Ward. The advance payment is not a damage deposit. The BALANCE OF RENT is due fourteen (14) days before your arrival date.
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Fall, Winter, Spring or Summer, no matter what the season, Nashville -' Music City' has something to offer. Nashville is a dynamic city that as a vacation destination always has something new and noteworthy to offer. Multitude of outstanding attractions, events, tours, shopping, restaurants, museums, parks and live entertainment. Country Music Hall of Fame, Grand Ole Opry, Wildhorse Saloon, Belle Meade Plantation, Belmont Mansion, The Hermitage, Centennial Park and gardens, the Parthenon, the Nashville Opera and Symphony. For kids, Adventure Science center, the Nashville Zoo, Wave Country and Lane Motor Museum. Vanderbilt University a National Arboretum, Rolling hills, river, history. Much more than you will able to fit into one visit.
Other Activities: Music City! Centennial Park, Parthenon
This listing was first published here in 2007.
Date last modified - Friday, February 17, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.