Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 5(Sleeps: 8)
twin/ single (2)
sleep sofa /futon
double · twin/ single
Bathrooms: 1, Half Baths: 1
Toilet · shower
Bathroom 2 (Toilet in Basement)
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel by May 15, 2021.
- No refund if you cancel after May 15, 2021.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Pets must be kept in crates in the garagePets must be kept in crates in the garage
Max guests: 8
- GARBAGE PICK-UP – Place all trash in the provided bin and roll it out to the street Tuesday night. Lid to trash bins must be fully closed.
- NO PETS ALLOWED INSIDE OF MAIN HOUSE - Crates/Kennels maybe kept inside garage
- A door code will be provided within 24 hrs of check-in
Hosted by Scott ForrestAsk a question
About Scott Forrest
We are a group of friends that love the outdoors. After coming to Medina, ND for several years we decided it was time to make it our home away from home. Yes we could have purchased some where closer to home but there was no where we found that offered what this little town and state has to offer. We are avid duck hunters and loved the area and abundance of waterfowl. This house was purchased so that we can share that love with friends and family for years to come.
Scott Forrest purchased this House in 2020
Why Scott Forrest chose Medina
This house is in the middle of the small town of Medina, ND and is convenient for all outdoor adventures. When searching for a house to buy this one seemed to jump out as the perfect one. It is close to the cafe, bakery, meat market, and has great neighbors.
What makes this House unique
Small yet spacious house has plenty of room for the entire family. This house is perfect for our families to gather during the fall hunting seasons or for fishing in the spring and summer.