Holiday House 'Sun Hill' in Kizimkazi(9 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
You spend your holidays for a good cause in a non profit holiday home
Lovingly furnished house with an oriental flair for 2 persons for the sole use, living area 200 sqm, idyllic location on a small hill overlooking the Indian Ocean, 7000 sqm garden.
On a small hill, with unobstructed views of the Indian Ocean, the private cottage "Sun Hill" is
Surrounded by a 7000 m² garden with many flowering plants is the oriental style, built of coral stone, sun-drenched holiday home. The large and decorated with stylish furnishings, open living room has a comfortable sofa oriental corner, the so-called Barasa, and a kitchen with large dining table and a romantic four-poster bed. The bathroom has a shower and toilet. From the living room you enter a large terrace and 100 sqm roof terrace under the Makuti- roof (palm leaf) you have a wonderful view of the Indian Ocean.
For people who are looking for peace and inspiration, but also value varied businesses and exploring a strange, fascinating culture, this cottage is ideal.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- 200 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Children Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 0 Bedrooms, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The bathroom has a shower, toilet and washbasin.
- The large open plan living room (about 65 sqm) with kitchen, four poster bed and sofa has oriental charm and is nicely equipped. • terrace (35 sqm) with deck chairs, sofa, dining table and chairs • Roof terrace (approx 100sqm) with deck chairs, sofa, coffee table and chairs overlooking the Indian Ocean in the • Shower and toilet (5 sqm) • Home includes: refrigerator, two burner gas cooker, kettle, crockery and cutlery, spices, towels, tea towels, toilet paper, linen, drug box, bug spray, books, travel guides, candles, oil lamps, snorkeling equipment, and a stapler with excursions and all important clues to the house and to restaurants and shopping • The windows are fitted with metal bars, mosquito nets and wooden shutters • Safe • Power 220 + 230 volts • floors made of cement • coral stone walls whitewashed • Traditional Makuti roof of palm leaves • garden about 7 000 sqm with trees, flowers and sand roads, ...moreless
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $0.00
- Taxes Not included
Belegung mit 1-2 Personen 70 Euro
Bettwäsche und Handtücher, Nebenkosten, Nachtwächter
und täglicher Brötchenservice nach Wunsch.
• inklusive alle 2 Tage:
Bettwäsche- und Handtuchwechsel, Garten + Terrassen kehren
• exklusive nach Wunsch:
Voll-oder Halbpension in fußläufig naheliegender Lodge
Wäschereiservice, Putzservice, Fahrer
Touren und Ausflüge
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Very quiet, secluded countryside location overlooking the Indian Ocean. The turquoise blue waters and bright blue sky invite you to swim, relax and unwind. In the immediate vicinity is a lodge with a public restaurant and a bar / breakfast, lunch and dinner. The village Kizimkazi with several small shops and 3 restaurants located within walking distance.
Excursions: swimming with dolphins, scuba diving, snorkeling, Village Tour, Stone Town Tour, Spice Tour, kite surfing, Butterfly Centre, Jozani Forest, trip to the Zala Park (walk through mangroves), Robinson Crusoe day trip to Pungume Iceland, private picnic on a small offshore island, sunset cruise, guided tour of the village Kizimkazi etc.
Stone Town, the historic old town of Zanzibar, with pulsating streets, an exotic mix of Sultan's palaces, Portuguese forts, ancient dhow harbors and magnificent bazaars, is one of Africa's oldest and most beautiful cities.
Bicycles can be rented in the village.
Baths: 3 minutes walk
Stone Town 1 hour by car (driver)
- Primary: +49 (0)351 2610455
- Secondary: +49 (0)173 3745426
- Fax: +49 (0)351 2610455
Links to more information:
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.