About this rental
- 1450 sq. ft
- 3 bedrooms
- 6 beds
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 full baths
Rooms & beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 10)
Bunk bed · Queen
sleep sofa /futon · Queen
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower
- No smoking
- Air conditioning
- Washer & dryer
- Satellite or cable
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
Hosted by Kelly MedinaAsk a question
About Kelly Medina
Living and doing business in Manson my husband and myself noticed that there was a great need for lodging close to the town of Manson. We purchased the property in 2009 with the intent to develop a top-notch resort and here we are, Marina's Edge Resort.
Why Kelly Medina chose Manson
The location of the property is phenomenal. With spectacular views and situated across the street from Lake Chelan with a number of amenities. Also, being next to the town of Manson with restaurants, brewery, shopping, wine and cider tasting gives guest plenty to do without having to travel by car.
What makes this Condo unique
Spectacular views of Lake Chelan. Next to restaurants, brewery, wine, cider tasting rooms, and shopping. Next to boat, jet ski, kayaks, and paddle board rentals. Across the street from Manson Bay Marina with secured boat moorage. Across the street from Manson Bay Park with a beautiful swim area and lifeguards. -Outdoor spas are open year-round. Outdoor pool opens mid to late April and closes in October.
- 100% refund of amount payable if you cancel at least 90 days before check-in.
- 80% refund of amount payable (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Guiest must sign Rental Agreement and abide by all rules and regulations. Age of booking guest must be 25 or older.
- No smoking on decks or patios. Smoking is allowed behind building. Security Deposit required up to $500.00.
- Music and voice volumes shall be kept at a level which does not disturb other guest.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact