Magic at the Cove- Superior 3 BR/2 BA Home with Pool & Spa(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6-7)
This lovely, superior 3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom villa has a 28’ X 14’ screen enclosed pool and separate raised spa. Our home will very comfortably sleep 6 people in 1 king master bedroom suite, 1 King sized double, 1 twin bedroom & a cot.
· 1 mile from an excellent Winn Dixie super market; 2 miles from Publix super market; 3.4 miles to the entrance of Disney’s Animal Kingdom; 1 mile to hwy. 192 and six excellent restaurants right there in the plaza; including Outback, TGI Friday's, Red Lobster & Carrabbas (lovely Italian food); 5 miles to the Disney town of Celebration and perfectly located for road links to all the other area attractions.
· Tastefully decorated and furnished to a very high standard, with custom colour painted walls and designer window dressings. Attention has been paid to every detail and offers many upgraded features. Fully carpeted bedrooms for softness under foot and tiling throughout the living areas and both bathroom for added Floridian style and practical convenience.
· The pool area enjoys a large screen enclosure; a 28’X 14’ heated pool (pool heating is an optional extra); a one touch control spa and plenty of luxury pool furniture. The pool area also has the added benefit of a special safety fence to help take care of any children in your party.
· A beautiful, very spacious master bedroom suite, with King sized bed; remote controlled ceiling fan with additional central lights, plenty of additional mood lighting and more than ample storage. And to complete this very comfortable bedroom we have added a chair on which to relax.
· The larger than average 2nd bedroom also has a King sized bed, large closet and further ample drawer storage. We have also added a whisper quiet ceiling fan with lights, mood lighting and a comfy chair to relax on.
· The bright twin bedroom has a large closet and plenty of separate drawer storage.
· Our home offers 2 bathrooms, the en-suite has a relaxing marble corner Jacuzzi spa bath, a large separate walk-in shower; twin basins with vanity unit, separate toilet & large ‘walk-in’ closet; a hairdryer is also provided.
· The family bathroom offers a bath with shower over; basin with vanity unit and toilet.
· Our home enjoys the added benefit of a 24 hr monitored security alarm.
· Air-conditioned/central heating throughout and ceiling fans in living room and master bedroom.
· Cable TV in lounge and both double bedrooms, home theatre system in lounge.
· Fully equipped kitchen with large ‘side-by-side’ refidgerator; every convenience provided including an electric kettle.
· Separate laundry room with washer, dryer, iron & ironing board.
· Telephone with free local calls.
· All linens and towels provided, we pride ourselves in making sure these are of the highest standard.
· Local English Management company, daily maid service can be arranged.
Special note for enquirers: Due to the increased level of ‘spam’ email filtering now in place by many email providers, it is possible that replies to your enquiries maybe removed from your email receipts as possible ‘spam’ mail. Therefore, it is important that you provide a contact telephone number in your enquiry form if you are particularly interested in my villa.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2003
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $250
- Tax Rate 13%
Payment is due 60 days in advance of the booking
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 10 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
- Primary: (585) 671-0515 (New York, USA)
Links to more information:
King Size Master Bedroom with Luxury En-Suite Bathroom
Kitchen and Cafe Nook - Great for Breakfast Time
This listing was first published here in 2003.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 12, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.