Quiet Moments and a Special View for the Discerning Connoisseur, - WeinberghausMultiple rentals available (3 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Weinberghaus: Austria Vacation Rental by Owner Listing 2077888ha
The new vineyard house is a house for the discerning connoisseurs of country life in the luxury of simplicity investigated.
Due to the location and the view of the vineyards, it is a small paradise in the nature park'Südsteirisches Weinland'.
2005 Press cottage (formerly a winery house) worn next to the present-day old vineyard house and instead the new vineyard house built architecturally matched the southern Styrian style. We chose oiled solid wood oak. With lots of glass, we tried to bring nature into the living room and rich fabrics to create coziness and harmony.
Stylish crockery and glass and accessories round out the ambience.
A well-kept garden invites you to make it to the lying or hanging chair comfortably and enjoy the panoramic view.
Impressive is the large terrace with the surrounding larch handmade stone wall.
About the Property
Glass natural high-quality fabrics solid woods bring warmth harmony comfort.
A glass of wine under the arbor, the fire in the fireplace, the deck chair in the garden, cooking as a passion, the wine roads, hiking and biking trails from the front door, my hosts pleasure, the orchard in the vineyard, river pools and lakes, trails and ski slopes, Fishing, tennis courts and horse farms, a 4star * spa area in the immediate vicinity, close to spas, walk attainable taverns and wineries, the small wine, Marburg, Graz, wine tasting, festivals and cuisine at the highest level guarantee variety throughout the year!
Do you want the same jausnen when you arrive?
Let the refrigerator with typical regional farm products filling (breakfast or Jausenkörberl).
Shops can be found in the vicinity.
Quaint, typical wine taverns and wineries, as well as a good pub within walking distance.
Along the South Styrian Wine Road, there is a dense network of Wine inns, taverns, wineries and gourmet restaurants.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
1 Other available rentals on this property
There are no other rentals available on this property that meet your search criteria. Please update your search criteria or try another property.
There are no other rentals available on this property for your dates:
1-5 of 1
Additional information about rental rates:
- 89 m²
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- ... Modern stylish BadezimmerDie perfect equipment is for 2 - 4 people: towels, bed and table linen, hair dryer, fully equipped kitchen with all appliances: dishwasher, toaster, blender, slicer, espresso machine, freezer. Nice dishes, fine glassware and tablecloths complete the fine ambience. Laundry room with washer and dryer is available. Cooking The bespoke kitchen parts of oiled oak and the perfect facilities invite to a boil with a joy. In so many amateur chef cooking passion could be rediscovered .... Whether pasta, fine or monkfish Apfelrahmstrudel with apples from our own orchard, it is a pleasure just to have time to cook and then enjoy self Composed together - cookbooks of all kinds are ready! By the way: For breakfast there daily fresh pastries from passing baker (except Sundays and public holidays). Enjoy Then invites you to eat the cozy oak...moreless
- Hiking . eg .: Schloßberger Mühlenwanderweg: By Hl.-Geist Gorge, at one with nature, the hiking trail information boards leads past many mills, on topics of interest, numerous wine taverns and direct marketing companies. A day at the mill trail is not only instructive, but also exciting. Explore the mill history. z. B.: Glanzer Hoftour: along a 22km long pleasure tour, you can visit nine yards. Experiences for all senses as wine tasting at the Weinhof, Culinary am Käsehof, Animal on Horseback delicacies on raspberry and Brothof, Wurz and wild herbs on Blumenhof and a Erlebnishofladen on Apple and pumpkin Ferienhof. When hiking discovering new things that Hoftour - erwanderbarer enjoyment ...moreless
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Autumn Foliage
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
The Grassnitzberg is a special vineyard in the Nature Park South Styrian Wine Country. It prides itself on its top wineries, especially Tement and Polz, produce international wines. Scenic it is especially appealing widely to the views in the Steiermark inside. Vines, -laub and grapes in the hilly to steep vineyards determine the nature. Meadows, forests, mountains and meadows surround this backdrop. Cosy taverns delight with homemade delicacies and fine wines. Enjoyment and culinary delights at the highest level - let us surprise you! Our Natural Park allows us and our guests of all ages and every season an enviable quality of life: moving from farm to farm on the wine trails to Kungota-Aussichtswarte, cycling, horse riding, jogging, biking or walking level or hilly in the magic of the scenery, wine festivals with brass music, tastings, museums and concerts or gourmet cuisine, Schofkaas, wild garlic and cook yourself looking.
The wine road (about Ehrenhausen, Gamlitz, Leutschach, gloss, Eichberg-Trautenburg, Arnfels and Oberhaag after Kitzeck) there is a dense network of Wine inns, taverns, wineries and gourmet restaurants.
Some of them are from our houses within walking distance!
In a few minutes you can reach by car, the unique new 4 * + Hotel LOISIUM Wine in Ehrenhausen with a beautiful spa area.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.