House, 3 Bedrooms + Loft, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
Casual, comfortable and unpretentious. True beach house. Great location. Enjoyed all of it.
Parking (3) and washer/dryer were always available. Grilled nightly. Linens and beds were clean and comfy. Kitchen had all we needed for cooking for 10. Check in/out was no hassle. No mandatory rental office to visit was a perk for us since we rent Vrbo locales often and know WILM area well. House was ready on time at 4pmand 11am check out allowed for a morning at the beach to transition back to reality before hustling to pack out.
The other rentals in the property did not impact our privacy/experience and we found all hosts/guests to be welcoming and lovely.
Thoroughly enjoyed the deck w picnic table for dining and upper balcony for star/lightening viewing and morning dolphin and bunny watching. Plenty of space for 8.
This was a family vacation which included ages 6-81. Beached daily. Cooked daily.
Thank you Tabers for sharing your home. Memories made!
We had a wonderful stay at South end!
The property manager was easy to get in touch with.
The beds were comfy, and the A/C unit worked great, considering that we hit a super hot spell during the end of May!
Sitting on the back porch, and walking down to the beach became our favorite things to do.
The kitchen was well stocked with plenty of dinnerware, and easy to cook in.
The only negatives we found were the following:
- the unit could use a good dusting. The towels and sheets were clean, and so was the kitchen, but it needs a good attention to detail to get all the dusty areas.
- the WiFi never worked well. Very spotty if at all. Luckily we didn’t really need it, but if you needed to get any work done, while staying there, it would have been impossible.
- the TV’s never worked. The main one in the living room was worked on by all of us, and my “techy” daughter finally gave up. ( we even called our husbands in for intervention and they couldn’t do it either)! The TV in the master bed room did not work either, but the one in the middle bedroom did.
- it would have been very nice to have had some sort of picnic table on the back porch to have eaten off of. There was plenty of room for it.
- the furniture on the upper deck needs to be tossed, and new chairs and umbrellas put up there. It has such a wonderful view, but very uncomfortable to be up there.
All said, we had a great time, and enjoyed being down at the South end of the beach. We were close enough to walk to coffee in the AM and lunch in the PM.
We rented bikes one day, and enjoyed that a lot.
We felt quite safe, and had a lot of laughs!
Great location. Clean. Quaint.
Thank you for our stay!
Great location, everything you need
We spent thanksgiving weekend and had a great time. Even if the weather is bad you can enjoy the ocean views from the comfort of the living room. Fortunately we had some great weather days too and had direct access to the beach and great shelling. The beds were comfortable and the kitchen had everything we needed, although pans were a bit worn, likely from guests using metal utensils instead of nylon. Would definitely stay there again!
Loved sitting on the deck and enjoying the view. Short walk to the beach.Great.