About the property
- Condo1200 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
Condominium, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2.5 Baths (Sleeps 6-8)
Discover Myrtle Beach from this well-appointed condo in the family location at Pelican’s Landing on Shore Drive.
Enjoy breathtaking views of the picture-perfect Grand Strand beach from the living room screened balcony or the master suite balcony of this immaculate, third floor, ocean side condo. You are so close to the ocean that you can open the master suite balcony door and fall asleep to the sounds of the ocean in the background. Take the elevator down from the condo and there are no roads to cross to have your toes in the warm South Carolina sand.
Sorry but HOA rules specify No Pets, Trailers, Boats, Campers, Motorcycles and Minimum age to rent is 25 yrs old.
Shore Drive is a cul-de-sac street with only renter or owner traffic, away from the heavy congestion, but still provides convenient access to all Myrtle Beach has to offer…
Things To Do - Places To See: Within walking distance of the condo:
- Life Guard on duty at the ocean from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Apache Pier. This pier is the longest on the East Coast, has a full arcade, pier fishing, and live entertainment in summer months,
- Straw market featuring sub shop, ice cream shop, pizza shop, general store, bike rentals and much more,
- Flip Flops bar/restaurant,
- Ocean Annie’s bar which features nightly live music in the peak season.
Within 3 miles:
- Restaurant Row,
- Barefoot Landing,
- House of Blues,
- Tanger Outlets at 17,
- Super Wal-mart,
- Kroger’s grocery store which is open 24 hours a day,
- over 100 excellent golf courses and a dozen mini golf courses,
- Pirate's Voyage,
- Carolina Opry
Within 10 miles:
- Alabama Theater,
- Ripley’s Aquarium,
- Hard Rock Café,
- Nascar café mini-kart park,
- Deep sea fishing,
- Broadway at the Beach,
- Tanger Outlets at 501
* Beach View: Corner unit on oceanside, no streets to cross to be on the beach. Many oceanside units don't have any view. This unit being on the front corner has a full ocean view.
* Ocean View: Corner unit on oceanside, no streets to cross to be on the beach. Many oceanside units don't have any view. This unit being on the front corner has a full ocean view.
* WiFi (Wireless Internet): Free high speed wireless internet.
* No Pets Allowed: HOA rules, sorry!
* Kid Friendly: Great family location and complex includes full play structure, 2 pools and putting green.
* Minimum Age Limit for Renters: Age 25, sorry HOA rules.
* Smoking Allowed: On balconies with doors closed only.
* Smoking Not Allowed: No smoking inside the unit.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Brad and Melissa the proud owners of 307 Pelican's Landing
Melissa purchased this Condo in 2008
Why Melissa chose Myrtle Beach
We stayed in Pelican's Landing for the first time in the late 90's for a family reunion and everyone in our extended family has not stopped going ever since. This quiet location allows you to enjoy your vacation with your family and friends and not the 1000's of other vacationers in the more touristy high rise areas while still being centrally located and within a mile or two of all the major tourist attractions.
What makes this Condo unique
Being on the ocean side having no streets to cross is a definite advantage. No need to worry about kids running into the street as they get excited about the ocean. Open the balcony door and fall asleep to the sound of the ocean in the master suite.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:30 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Perfect for family getaway
The property was comfortable, clean, and just a few steps away from the beach. We will definitely be visiting again soon.
Beautiful Condo at Pelicans Landing
My husband and I love this condo at Pelicans Landing. We have stayed here 3 times since May and have already booked again. The owner is wonderful to work with and the condo is clean and has every amenity you could need ! It is close to everything! We just love it here!
Susie - always a pleasure working with you, glad you got to spend your anniversary there afterall!
Everything you need is there.
Awesome place to rent. Property owners are great.
Beautiful condo. Always clean and up to date. Have stayed here for years and Melessia is awesome to work with. Highly recommend staying here.
Always a pleasure working with you Pat, look forward to working with you again next year! - Melissa
Condo was everything owner said it was... lots of extra items. Property was nice and quiet.
Amazing place for a family vacation!
This is very clean and comfortable place for a family to have a relaxing time! Condo has absolutely everything that is needed, the location is amazing. Restaurant, supermarkets, stores all within 3 mile radius.the whole condo building is very clean. Having a swimming pool is really helpful when you have kids.
Glad you had a great time!
Location: Pelican's Landing, Myrtle Beach, Grand Strand - Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, USA (On Ocean Side (No rds to Cross), Corner Unit, Excellent View)
Other Activities: shopping, boating, parasailing
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
There is a $200 refundable damage deposit, which is all that's needed at booking. The actual rental fees are due no later than in 2 equal installments 60 and 30 days prior to check-in.