Stunning Panoramic San Francisco Bay Views from This Tiburon Belvedere Villa(38 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, sleeps 6
The living room features breathtaking panoramic views of San Francisco Bay, Angel Island, and Berkeley to San Francisco. The house is complete with surrounding grounds, including garden and fruit trees.
Living room includes Telescope, game cabinet, piano, and a fireplace with gas starter. Redwood deck overlooking view, with barbecue.
Dining room seats eight, has gorgeous views and vaulted ceiling.
Gourmet kitchen with granite counters, professional quality gas range, and double wide refrigerator with ice maker, oven, microwave, and warming tray. Kitchen opens to living room and dining room via two sets of French doors. Kitchen has vaulted ceiling with skylight.
(IMPORTANT: this is an ENTIRE DETACHED HOUSE, NOT AN APARTMENT OR CONDO, unlike SOME OTHER rentals in this area that try to deceive you. For example, there is a property advertised as a luxury home, that, if you read the reviews, you'll find out that the owner also lives in the house and occasionally needs to use the bathroom. Yuck. We aren't playing any such games here. I strongly recommend you read ALL of the reviews for any property before renting to get the full picture.)
What We Like About This Location:
When we're at home, we love to watch the hundreds of sailboats that race along Racoon Strait, right in front of the house, and the giant tankers and container ships that sail through the Golden Gate.
We love walking from the house along the shoreline, to downtown Tiburon. The ferry terminal is right there, there’s no better way to visit San Francisco than by ferry.
Tiburon's Main Street, which is right there, is picturesque and quaint, with lots of excellent restaurants.
You can also take a ferry boat to Angel Island State Park (the large island that you see in the bay right in front of the house).
By car, you can be in San Francisco or the Wine Country in minutes.
(Please note: Please read the Terms and Conditions regarding the cleaning deposit, property damage insurance and credit card authorization.)
This house is available for 30 day rentals.
Member since: 2008
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Low Allergen Environment
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 5-6
- Master Bedroom is on main level and opens onto redwood deck. Enjoy spectacular views of San Francisco and the bay right from the 'King size' bed! Includes 42 inch (107 cm) Plasma TV with DVD player and Cable. Room has high exposed beam ceiling. Walls are painted cafe-au-lait color with white trim. Second Bedroom is on lower level. Includes Queen size bed (sleeps 2). An additional Twin bed can sleep a 5th person. All four walls are painted in mural scene of surrounding San Francisco bay hills and mountains. An additional portable bed can provide sleeping space for a 6th person on request....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Wine Tasting in Tiburon. Also you can drive 45 minutes and you are in Napa/Sonoma valley for wine tours and tasting. Great restaurants within walking distance in Tiburon - Guaymas, Sam's Anchor Cafe, Servino's, Waypoint Pizza, the Caprice, Rooney's, Sushi, New Morning Cafe, and more ..., Live music most evenings at Servino's, Two yacht clubs within walking distance, The Corinthian YC and The San Francisco YC....moreless
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Games For Kids
- MP3 Dock
- Music Library:
- Pool Table
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Nude Beach
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View
- Monument View:
- Mountain View:
- Near The Ocean
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Ice Skating
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Ski Privileges Optional
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Alarm Clock
- Baby Gate
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer
- Computer Available:
- Filtered Water
- Free Local Calls
- Free Long Distance:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet:
- Wood Fireplace
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
Kitchen is fully equipped with utensils, Henckels cutlery, All-Clad pots and pans, bowls, kitchen tools and appliances. Also supplied are cooking necessities such as oil, condiments and spices, tea and coffee....moreless
- Ice Maker
kitchen has top of the line stainless appliances, gas stove, oven, microwave, and warming tray, side by side refrigerator with icemaker, dishwasher, toaster oven, coffee maker, coffee grinder, blender, granite countertops, 14 ft. high vaulted ceiling with skylight....moreless
- Deck / Patio:
- Fully Fenced Property
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Porch / Veranda
- Porch Furniture
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
- Walkway To Water
- Wood Deck
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 4 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $400
- Nonrefundable Cleaning Deposit $250 + tax
- Tax Rate 12.07%
All major credit cards accepted.
THE FINE PRINT: PLEASE READ THIS SO THAT YOU UNDERSTAND OUR TERMS.
1. The cleaning charge is a deposit. This should be sufficient to pay for the normal housekeeping. If however you leave the house in a condition so that more than the usual hours are required, your credit card may be billed for the additional hours.
2. We don't collect a security deposit. Instead, we ask you to purchase Homeaway's $59 insurance and pre-authorize us to charge your credit card for any charges that might be excluded by the insurance policy.
3. You will be asked to provide a copy of your photo ID via email or fax.
4. This house is available to Travelers from outside the local area only, NOT available for rent to residents of anyone within the general vicinity of the San Francisco Bay Area, with the exception of local Tiburon/Belvedere residents who need additional guest lodging for themselves or their family members. This house is also NOT available for weddings, parties, receptions, or any type of social event or commercial use.
5. We reserve the right to conduct a credit check. Your application to rent this house may be denied if we deem your credit rating unsatisfactory.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Minutes from San Francisco by ferry or by car, and in the sun-belt: This part of Tiburon has sunny afternoons while San Francisco and Sausalito are covered in fog. Also a short drive to California's Wine Country: Napa and Sonoma valleys. Close to Muir Woods National Monument, and the beautiful beaches: Rodeo Beach, Muir Beach, Stinson Beach. Majestic Mount Tamalpais, with its breathtaking views of the entire San Francisco Bay Area, is a short drive away. The idyllic Town of Tiburon is a tourist destination in itself: quaint shops and chic restaurants along the historic waterfront and Ark Row. The ferry from Tiburon to San Francisco, Fisherman's Wharf, and Angel Island are all a short walk away.
Other Activities: Shopping, Kayaking, Wildlife Viewing, Rock Climbing, Boating, Sailboat Racing, Wine Tasting, Theatre
Golf: Very many world class golf courses in this area!
Year Purchased: 1989
About the owner: We love to travel, and occasionally make our home available to rent when we are away.
Why the Owner Chose Tiburon, Belvedere Tiburon, CA, USA:
Awesome views, excellent climate, and fantastic small town with small town feel, great shops, and excellent restaurants, and easy access by ferry to San Francisco, plus close proximity to Napa and Sonoma Valley wine country. The best of all worlds! No wonder Tiburon is some of the most desirable real estate in the U.S.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Most vacation rental properties don't provide much in the kitchen, not even salt and pepper, cooking oil, sugar, spices, coffee, tea, rice, pasta, etc. We provide all of these things and more, condiments, sauces, as well as a fully equipped kitchen that has every tool and appliance that a gourmet chef would desire. The cookware isn't cheap stuff, but top of the line cutlery and All-Clad cookware. Even if all you cook is the occasional breakfast, you will be pleasantly surprised how well equipped and stocked the kitchen is.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
gorgeous panoramic San Francisco Bay views from every room.
Telescope affords view of boats, ships, and The City.
Gourmet, fully equipped kitchen with the best quality appliances.
Dining room adjacent to living room and kitchen also enjoys panoramic bay views.
Watch sailboats race right in front of the house.
Winter storm in January provides spectacular views of weather and clouds.
Queen bed in 2nd bedroom
Views of San Francisco are ever changing.
More ever-changing vistas.
You can see this night time SF view without getting out of bed.
Large back yard with lawn, citrus trees, and bay view.
very nice piano in living room
another view of the Salon with sunrise over Angel Island.
Watch the fog roll in over San Francisco from sunny Tiburon.
beautiful granite counters and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen.
view of dining room, seen from the living room. Opening to kitchen on the right.
Master BR with King size bed also has panoramic San Francisco Bay views.
Bedroom #2 with Queen bed and Single bed.
Bedroom #2 has mural of local hills and mountains on all 4 walls.
Sunny south-facing deck is ideal for outdoor entertaining and barbecuing.
Here, fog covers Berkeley (and also San Francisco), but not sunny Tiburon.
Super Yachts and Americas Cup boats are a common sight.
From the kitchen: to the Salon on the left, Dining on the right.
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Tuesday, March 28, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.