Gorgeous House in Lake Tahoe - Close to Ski, Casinos, Lake(38 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 4 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3.5 Baths, (Sleeps 12-14)
Located just 1 1/2 mile from Heavenly ski resort and 1/4 of a mile from one of the best restaurants in Lake Tahoe - 'Chart House', you will find this stunning log house !
Only 3 miles from the casinos and downtown Lake Tahoe, enjoy the beautiful Lake Tahoe by boating or parasailing or even dining by the lakeside restaurants as the sun sets slowly in the horizon, painting the heavens in a multitude of brilliant colors. Only 4 miles away, the Zephyr Cove Marina offers a variety of water sports.
Complete privacy at a very competitive price!
Only $285 per night (minimum 2 nights) for regular season, $335 per night (minimum 2 nights) for the ski season, and $400 per night around selected holidays (4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas). $250 set-up and cleaning charges, 13% occupancy tax and $400.00 security deposit, refundable after 2 weeks.
Comparable prices of rentals in the area:
1) Hyatt -- $154 per night with a 4 night stay min. with dining cost extra
2) Resort vacation homes rentals are about $500 per night for a similar house.
Douglas County Rental Permit number 06-377
Keywords: House, spacious, large
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
+408 (408)203-1093 (California, USA)
Member since: 2008
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 12-14
- Master bedroom on main floor, 3 bedrooms downstairs.
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- A gourmet kitchen with granite counter tops equipped with the latest appliances to meet your culinary needs Gas fireplace, futon-sofas and a dining table that seats ten people A 52' plasma TV, modern stereo center, DVD, poker table and video games arcade console for your entertainment. Huge Master bedroom with a king-size bed and TV. Spacious master bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and walk in closet. In the lower level two of the bedrooms (one with 2 full beds and the other sleeps 4 – 2 bunks beds) have a Jack-and-Jill style bathroom shared between them. The 3rd bedroom has a queen bed with an attached full bathroom. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Jet Skiing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Jetted Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Mar 31, 2017
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Setup/Cleaning $250 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 13%
Rates are subject to change until booking is confirmed. Special (higher) rates for specific high demand weekends like Xmas, New Years, Labor Day, July 4th.
Please send payment by check to the following address:
7191 Eagle Crest Ct, San Jose CA 95120
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2005
About: Sue and I are engineers residing in San Jose, CA. We love to cook, travel, play tennis - when we are not working, of course! :-)
Why Stateline, NV, USA:
Sue and I are engineers by day but dream of traveling and seeing beautiful places. That dream is what led us to buying a place in Tahoe. We also wanted to make sure we had a beautiful house that we can enjoy for a long time and one that is conveniently located to reach all the fun that Tahoe has to offer. We hope our guests enjoy the house as much as we do.
- Primary: +408 (408)203-1093 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Poker in the evening?
Grownups have to fight the young'uns for this!
Family Room and Dining Area
Plasma TV and A/V System
View of mountains from the deck
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Monday, December 05, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM