About the property
- Condo1800 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
Gorgeous Oceanfront Condo, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
Joe & I (Julie) are private condominium owners and not a management company. Our goal is to make sure our guests are thrilled they chose us for their vacation needs.
We welcome you to Sterling Breeze 601, a beautiful 3 bedroom 3 bath luxury residence that features a spacious living area with floor to ceiling windows and patio doors leading to your balcony that spans the length of your condo. You will experience the most incredible sunsets as you relax and listen to the waves hitting beach. The living room includes a Queen sofa sleeper, HUGE flat screen TV and ample seating. High-end furnishings and ceramic tile floors complete the elegant decor. Dining table seating for 6 and breakfast bar seating for 3 allow everyone to dine together.
Our condo is fully equipped with washer and dryer, linens and towels, hair dryers for all 3 bathrooms, and a fully equipped open kitchen featuring granite counter tops, custom cabinets and all the tools and conveniences you'll need including dishes for 12 and extra-large pots and pans. We have just recently added a Margaritaville Frozen Drink Maker! Now you can walk down the beach to Jimmy Buffet's restaurant or to our kitchen for a frozen treat!
The Master Suite is Gulf front so waking up to an amazing sunrise is a given. It features a King bed, private balcony access and an en suite Master Bath. Guest Bedroom #2 features a Queen bed, gulf view and an en suite Full Bath. Guest Bedroom #3 is a children's paradise with 2 sets of custom bunk beds so this room accommodates 4 and also has a flat screen TV and hallway Full Bath. They can play or nap safely and securely in their own room.
You will love our place! The outdoor wine/beer and snack bar has 3 plasma TVs to watch the game while the kids swim in the pool right next to you. And, with the electric grill on our balcony - you can finally stop trekking your BBQ all the way to the public grill and back. And, did we mention the Margarita maker?
The readers of Panama City Living Magazine named Sterling Breeze the Best Condo Resort in Panama City Beach!
Sterling Breeze 601 Information
- Located right on the gulf!
- Gulf-front condo with spectacular views
- Featuring 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms
- Featuring bedding to sleep 10 comfortably
- Balcony is very large and offers spectacular views!
- We have TONS of great reviews!
- Located in the center of PCB, close to Pier Park
- Balcony features gas grill for you to use!
- High-end decorations
- High-end furnishings
Living and Dining Area
- Featuring beautiful furnishings and decor
- Sleeper sofa overlooking the gulf
- Picturesque views right from the living room (look at pictures!)
- Huge Samsung flat-panel HDTV
- Xfinity cable TV
- Samsung HD DVD player
- 6 dining seats at the beautiful kitchen table
- 3 additional seats for dining at the bar
- Beautiful, custom granite countertops
- Very large kitchen sink
- Matching stove-top, range, oven and microwave
- Large refrigerator with ice and water dispenser
- Beautiful cabinetry
- Custom granite backsplash
- Plenty of wall outlets for all of your electronic needs
Bedrooms and Bedding Arrangement
- Beautiful private bathroom with gorgeous tile floors, granite countertops, and a gorgeous custom tile standing shower
- Master has King bed
- Large sliding glass door offers plenty of natural light
- Master also features large Samsung HDTV
- Designer decor and furnishings
- Bedding - all new for 2017!
Kid's Bunk Room
- Bunk bed features 4 twin mattresses
- Bedding for 4!
- Plenty of natural light
- Toshiba wall-mounted HDTV
- High-end, designer furnishings
- Features queen bed!
- Gulf view
- Beautiful private bathroom with gorgeous tile floors, granite countertops, and a shower/tub
Sterling Breeze Resort
- Sterling Breeze is a low-density resort that gives you an intimate setting
- Sterling Breeze sits right on the on the sugary white sands, of Panama City Beach.
- Beautiful swimming pools and hot tub
- Well-appointed fitness center to stay in shape
- Enjoy a great wine bar, grill and fire pit!
Owners’ commitment to Excellence
- We know the area well and can answer your questions and help you plan your vacation!
- If you need ANYTHING, we are here to help!
- Our cleaners are top-notch!
- We use a local management and cleaning company to ensure that you have a local team at the ready should you need anything during your stay
- Remote Check-in - NO LINES, No Driving to a rental Office!
Absolutely NO SMOKING, NO PETS are allowed!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
We love vacationing by the water! We hope to share a little of that idyllic experience with our guests at 601 Sterling Breeze. Total comfort and relaxation is our goal for our guests. Enjoy! Julie and Joe.
Julie/Owner purchased this Condo in 2008
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Gorgeous condo and view!
We only stayed for a short trip, but enjoyed Julie's condo immensely. It is furnished well, like a home. The resort is very nice. We will return!
This was one of the best places we've ever stayed. Our family wanted a getaway and we were offered to stay here at Sterling Breeze. We had 8 people and it slept us all very comfortably. I definitely recommend it!
Beautiful Views---great location!!!
Six of us stayed in this condo and had a great time!!! The views off the balcony are awesome---you have the eastern and the western view. We got lucky and had great weather for the weekend. We could walk to pier park, plenty of restaurants, and the ballfields were less than 5 minutes away. The grill on the balcony was awesome--I'd never used electric and found it to be very easy to use and the steaks were amazing! :-) The owner and the management company were fabulous to work with!!
Ladies, we are so pleased you enjoyed your beach vacation and the condo. Come stay again any time!
Julie and Joe
Pretty condo with everything we needed for our Spring vacation. Weather was gorgeous and we saw lots of dolphins from the balcony. Loved the margarita machine - maybe too much!
We are so happy the kids got to see the dolphins. They are great!
Beautiful and clean condo
The owners were very helpful and patient as this was our first HomeAway booking and we were a little nervous, but I received phone calls and even texts from Julie to answer any questions we had. HomeAway is not the easiest to use for travelers.
The layout of the condo is GREAT! It was my husband and me, my Mom and our three children so the spaciousness of the condo was a surprise and much appreciated.
The location was perfect for us being right on the beach - no streets to cross. Down the elevator and out the lobby, several steps through the pool area and across a wooden walkway and you are there! Grandma loved the low floor and the beach!
Watched dolphins two mornings while enjoying our coffee on the balcony!
Beautiful place to be and would highly recommend it.
Beautiful room and view. The room was stocked nicely. Bunk room was awesome for kids. I was a bit disappointed at how the homeowners association/beach attendant handled the chair rental and beach situation. Even with a chair rental at 200.00 per week you had to go haul your stuff down to the beach super early! I would stay here again.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates plus $150.00 cleaning, 13.12% tax and $250 deposit. No other hidden costs/fees. Fall/Winter Monthly Rates Available.