Luxury Winter Lodging Just Minutes from Slopes!(5 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 Full Bedrooms, 3 Full Baths (Sleeps 8)
- Easy 5 minute walk for kids and adults alike to centrally located Canyon Lodge, right in the middle of the whole mountain.
- Vaulted ceilings with gorgeous kitchen and open area entertainment seating and dining for 8 comfortably!
- 3 Full Bedrooms w/ 3 Bathrooms all with Spa Showers AND heated floors!
- Beautiful clubhouse with outdoor pool, 2 giant brand new jacuzzis, pool table, washers/ dryers, just 1 minute walk from unit!
- Unit has marble real fireplace with unlimited firewood
- Wifi & Flat screens in all 3 bedrooms + 50" tv in living room w/ DVD, surround sound, HD, Netflix, etc
- Heated Floors throughout entire unit
- 3 Full Bedrooms Sleeps 8 comfortably
- Easy free parking right in front of unit
- 2 minute walk to Alpen Hoffer one of Mammoth's best restaurants
- Unit even has a nespresso machine (must bring your own pods) along with regular coffee and all the cooking utensils you would need.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2010
- On floor 1
- 1500 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- All bathrooms have heated floors and spa showers.
- Game Room:
- Pool Table:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Catering Available
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $150
- Tax Rate 14%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 3 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
About the owner: Hi my name is Corey Citron and I own this unit. I grew up in Miami but now reside with my family in Los Angeles.
Why the Owner Chose Mammoth Lakes, CA, USA:
Mammoth is one of the top resorts in the US: #7 on Forbes magazine list 2014 and amongst the largest with the most terrain. After experiencing many other mountains and resort towns, we decided Mammoth trumped them all so decided to buy as close to the slopes as possible and to completely redo the entire unit. My wife and I have put a ton of love and money into this complete overhaul of our condominium. We added everything you could possibly want in a vacation home for our friends and family to enjoy. Now you can enjoy this luxe pad with your friends and family for a fraction of what it will cost at the Westin and other higher end hotels.
- Primary: +1 3106997301
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Kitchen opens up to large living room: entertainment system, real fireplace...
Dining room (seats 8), pull out sofa (very comfortable), lots of space!
Large bathroom w/ spa shower, lights, radio, heated floors...
Spa shower and heated floors in the guest bedroom and bath.
The gondola at Canyon Lodge goes back and forth to the village all day.
Main level with lots of room, lounging areas, entertainment system, fireplace...
Devil's Postpile National Monument
Full modern kitchen with everything you need to cook.
Master bedroom: flat screen, heated floors (in bath too), balcony, spa showers
Guest Bedroom with flat screen tv, heated floors, closet, window.
Upstairs Bedroom: trundle bed (2 twin mattresses), flat screen tv, dvd, & bath.
Upstairs bedroom bathroom with spa shower.
Pool, 2 brand new jacuzzis (additional jacuzzi to left)
2 BBQ's, Outdoor firepit and beautiful clubhouse!
This listing was first published here in 2010.
Date last modified - Friday, April 14, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.