Quiet Setting Close to the Beach, Amusement Park and Nightlifeaction!(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Single Family w/ 3 Bedrooms - 1 Bathroom - Sleeps 9
First floor: large (16'x16') living room with two sliders to deck, queen sleep sofa. Family room with futon (sleeps two); fully applianced kitchen and dining area; laundry closet (washer and dryer), large bathroom with double sinks; and a bedroom (twin bed).
Second floor: large bedroom with queen bed; bedroom with double bed;
study with desk; and the 'pirate's hideaway' - a cozy room for sleeping, reading or games. No smoking inside the cottage.
Outside is a backyard with shade and sun. Two decks offer plenty of space for outdoor dining and entertaining.
Special Events:: July 4 Fireworks on the beach next to the Old Orchard Beach Pier
July 6-8 Annual Greek Heritage Festival, Saco
July 28-August 4 Salvation Army Pier Ministry
Week-long evening entertainment in the Town Square
featuring vocalists, magicians, bilingual speakers,
bands and other entertainment.
August 17-19 24th Annual Beach Olympics
Three days of fun competition, music, displays and a
presentation to benefit Special Olympics of Maine. On the
Beach, in The Square and the surrounding area.
August 19 12th Annual 5k Race
Enjoy a kid's 'fun run' or adult 5k through town with
T-shirts and medals for the kids and other awards for
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- Max. occupancy 9
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- *Fully furnished, fully equipped kitchen --- *Wireless Internet service --- *Cable TV with DVD player --- *Air hockey table --- *Wrap-around deck, shady yard --- *Inside storage room can accommodate bikes, surfboards, fishing and golf gear --- *Ceiling fans and AC --- *Gas grill --- *Lots of closet space --- *Parking for 4 vehicles --- *Doghouse with line-run --- *Small dogs okay (no puppies) --- *No telephone service...moreless
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Games For Kids
- Satellite / Cable
- Tourist Attractions
- Autumn Foliage
- Coin Laundry
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Lobster Pot
- Pantry Items
- Beach Chairs
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Wood Deck
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 8%
A deposit of half the rental fee is due when the reservation is booked. The balance of the rental fee and the $500 security deposit (plus additional pet security deposit of $100/dog if applicable) is due 30 days before the check-in date. Security deposit(s) are fully refundable upon inspection of property at check-out. Security deposit details are in the renter's contract.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Palace Playland Amusement Park - 10 min. walk from cottage.
- Beaches in Old Orchard (10 min. walk) and in nearby communities.
- Train Station with service to Portland and Boston - 10 min. walk from cottage.
- Fireworks at the beach every Thursday night (late June-Labor Day).
- Weekly Concerts in Town Square every Monday and Tuesday, 7 p.m.
- Shopping/Dining - 20 min. drive to Maine Mall; 12 min. drive to
- Biddeford Crossing - new mall with restaurants and retail stores.
- 10 min. drive to Aquaboggin Water Park, Funtown-Splashtown
- Amusement Park and cinemas in Saco and Biddeford.
Other Activities: shopping, biking, kayaking, canoeing
Downstairs Twin BR
Master BR upstairs
Double BR upstairs
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.