|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This fabulous 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom, home in the Camp District exemplifies WaterColor at its best. This 3,444 sq. ft. house is ideal for multiple families to come relax and enjoy all that WaterColor has to offer. There is enough room for everyone to spread out and enjoy this multi-level home with its expansive porches and 2 living rooms; however, everyone seems to find themselves huddled around the luxurious gourmet kitchen. With the game room upstairs (pool table/foosball table) and its close proximity to the famed Frog Pool, this is a home is ideal for all ages.
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed (2), Private Bathroom Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed (2), Private Bathroom With Shower Only
- Bonus Living Room: Twin Futon (1)
- Master Bedroom: King Bed (2), Private Bathroom With Shower and Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Full Bed (2), Shared Bathroom With Shower Only
- Guest Bedroom: Queen Bed (2), Shared Bathroom With Shower Only
- Game Room Loft: Two Full Futons (4)
- Located in Watercolor's most desired Camp district
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- 5 Adult Bicycles
- Gas Grill
- Unlimited Long Distance Calls
- Plasma TV's and DVD Players
- Game Loft with Foosball Table and Pool Table
- Large porch balcony that overlooks park
- Complete Clean Linen Participant - ALL linens, including comforters, laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 Family Vacation Destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for Family Getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.
We had a great time! Only suggestion would be to leave a light on at house for us to find. It was dark when we arrived. Enjoyed everything else.
wonderful home! was such a peaceful and quiet community! We had a family reunion, beach wedding and my mother's bday party over the weekend and could not have asked for a better place to be. we loved the size of the home and my parents loved rocking on the porch. :) We will definitely use in the future!
Great stay, lots of room. Very kid friendly
We had a wonderful week in 40 Sandy Creek with our daughters and their families. The home had lots of room inside and a grassy common area across the street which provided great play area for our 4 little grandsons. 360 Blue is great and very responsive to our calls and questions.
Great house with lots of room for famy fun!
I read the reviews before committing to renting this home on Sandy Creek. The last entry was almost a year ago. We just stayed in this house the week of Aug 17th 2013. The location was great. We really enjoyed the porch and the soccer games in the small park directly across from the park. The game room was nice addition since we had 10 children with us in the house. The kitchen was well equipped with plenty of cooking equipment and plates, glass ware, etc. This house claims to sleep up to 16. We had exactly 16 people in the house and had to use a blow up mattress we did have with us. There is a king bed, 3 queens, a full, a day bed , and 2 full futons in the rec room. This house sleeps 15, not 16, so that was misleading. The master bedroom has a beautiful shower system installed with body sprays and a hand held shower head, however, only the main head works. The grill did not work, we had to light paper to get it started and there is not enough seating in the main sitting area to accommodate the 16 people this house states it can handle. We did enjoy our vacation however, the description of this house was misleading. The other last fact to consider is when riding bikes back from the beach you have to turn left onto Sandy Creek, which has a terrible blind spot. If you have small children or slightly older that can bike alone, this is just something to consider. That is obviously out of control of the owners but definitely a safety concern. This house is really better suited to accommodate 2 families.