70/nt Ucsf Guest Room for One(19 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
House, Studio, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 1)
2. Check in : 4pm; Check out: 11:30am.
3. Payment - Prepay is required. The total amount includes the rent & refundable cleaning deposit.
4. Booking - SINGLE occupancy & non smokers ONLY. Booking is NOT completed until the rent is received. *******MAXIMUM. stay: 4 weeks.
5. Transportation -
1) Bus #6 stop is across the street from our gate 2) MUNI subway (Forrest Hill Station[M, L, K, T]10~12 min. walk; 9th Ave.+ Judah Station[N])
6. Parking - Street parking
7. Car Rental - ZipCar rental [500 feet; Ortega Street + 10th Ave.]
8. Food & others - 'Inner Sunset' district (5 blocks/9th Ave & Irving: restaurants, bakery, grocery markets, laundry, post office & etc)
9. Private entrance + bathroom.
10. Kitchenette - microwave, refrigerator, toaster & Electric kettle
Please NOTE: YES! There are two HEATERS; one in the bathroom and one portable heater in the bedroom. One guest couldn't figure out how to operate the heater, and made a false statement on her comment! I am very sorry about it!
**Cleaning fee $75~$120 may be deducted if the room is not returned to the original tidy condition.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- Max. occupancy 1
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 1, Beds for 1
- Twin or Single Beds (1) Standard Twin Bed
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Botanical Garden
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Dining Area
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Deck / Patio
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $120
- Tax Rate 9%
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1991
About the owner: I(Sally) am a classical pianist living in San Francisco with my husband(Greg). We also have a German Shepherd dog that was adopted. As a graduate of the Conservatory, our tenant will hear practices from myself on the piano and my students. For recent years have I devoted myself to Buddhist Tzu Chi Foundation, an international charitable organization.
Why the Owner Chose Inner Sunset, San Francisco, CA, USA:
A beautiful Redwood tree attracted my attention at the first sight. This charming cottage was built in 1907. We have named it 'the Little Red House in San Francisco'.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Clean, simple, quiet and safe.
- Primary: +1 415-860-4755 (California, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2008.
Date last modified - Friday, March 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.