This magnificent mountain home, flanked by evergreen trees, sits in a quiet residential neighborhood close to Main St. Breckenridge. This luxurious property offers epic mountain views from almost every room in the house. The main floor has gorgeous vaulted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows set in an open floor plan that includes the great room, dining area and kitchen.
LOCATION – This custom home is located in a secluded residential neighborhood less than a mile from Main St. on the east side of Breckenridge. The Breck Free Ride shuttle stop is located ½ mile away on Wellington, giving you easy ski slope and town access.
AMENITIES – There are five bedrooms including a master king suite on the main level and four additional bedrooms in the lower level. The gourmet kitchen is sure to impress your gathering of family and friends. With top-of-the-line Viking appliances, granite countertops, two large concrete sinks, a stone-mason hood above the range, two dishwashers, and a microwave it leaves no indulgence unaccounted for. The downstairs media/family room has a host of entertainment options for you to choose from. You can listen to music, play Xbox, watch a movie, light a fire in the fireplace, make a drink at the bar or play pool with friends. Your more ambitious guests can take advantage of the treadmill on the lower level, while those who want to relax can read a book on one of the two private decks. There is surely something for everybody at this amazing property!
Property at a Glance
• 5 Bedrooms / 5.5 Baths / 4,512 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 14 – 2 Kings, 2 Queens & 2 Captain’s Bunks (twin over full)
• Free Wi- Fi / High Speed Internet
• View – Breckenridge Peaks
• Gold Flake Residential Neighborhood – East Main Street
• Access to Slopes / Shuttle / Main St.:
o Slopes – 1.0 mile to Gondola
o Shuttle – 0.5 miles to Free Ride Shuttle located on Wellington St.
o Main St. – 0.8 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 20 people (8 – Dining Area Table, 6 – Kitchen Island Bar, 6 – Kitchen High-Top)
• Gas Fireplace in Great Room, Rec Room & Master King Suite<
• Recreation Room – Pool Table, Mini-Bar with Sink, Microwave & Fridge, Large Flat Screen TV with DIRECTV, Sonos Audio System with Bluetooth Connectivity, DVD Player & Xbox Gaming System
• Decks – Front Deck with Seating for 7, Back Deck with Gas Grill with Seating for 2
• Outdoor Patio – Hot Tub Located on Lower Level Patio
• Large 2 Car Garage
• Mud Room
• Laundry – 2 Full-Size Washer & Dryer Sets (1 – Lower Level Laundry Room, 1 – Main Level Master Suite)
• No Pets / No Smoking